Float Registered Nurse Raleigh Durham (RN )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Anesthesiology opening in Raleigh, North Carolina. REF: CO568
Full time and permanent Registered Nurse - Float Nurse Raleigh, NC
M-F Day Shift We are seeking a full-time Float RN to provide
coverage to the following departments: Adult and Pediatric
Neurology, Infusion, and Pain Clinic/Procedures. The Float RN
serves as the liaison between the physician, midlevel and the
patient and gives safe and competent clinical care to the patients.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as liaison between the Physician, Midlevel and the
- Room patients and take vitals, initiate neurology visit per
clinical update in EHR.
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining
appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician in
- Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying and
interpreting the physician's instructions and orders for medical
care and EHR.
- Administer Medications, monitor and document according to
standards in EHR.
- Coordinates the procedure room with respect to sterility,
cleanliness, and availability of functioning equipment and
- Participates in the care of patients receiving conscious
- Ensures the proper handling of specimens.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Assess and evaluate patients who present to the Infusion Suite
for IV therapy.
- Educate and provide patients with information about his or her
diagnosis and ordered IV therapy.
- Have knowledge about standard protocols for specific
medications, and policies and procedures that apply to
administering IV therapy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in procedurally oriented skills
(hand/eye coordination and motor dexterity)
- Possess excellent clinical assessment and history taking
- Determine appropriate venipuncture site, starts; administers
and monitors IV infusions according to current clinic policy and
- Cover other clinical staff when necessary. Requirements
- Current license approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and
maintenance of continuing education hours as required by the NCBON
renewal process, and current BLS certification
- Ability to perform treatment procedures and assist
- Accuracy of records
- Neurology experience preferred
- Must work within the RN Scope of Practice
- Knowledge and Ability to perform duties in specialty unit
- Other duties as assigned To Apply: Please submit your resume
directly or send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Raleigh , Float Registered Nurse Raleigh Durham (RN ), Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!