Posted on: August 6, 2022
Description:The Lab Technician will perform visual and
dimensional analysis for incoming materials in a safe, compliant,
and efficient manner. The Job responsibilities include performing
visual and dimensional testing to evaluate the quality of the
incoming materials to demonstrate that the quality of our products
meet the high standards of quality.Job Duties and
- Report testing results through computerized systems, or through
standard laboratory paper-based documentation. Other related duties
essential to these operations or special assignments as
- Consistently adheres to company, site, and laboratory safety
rules and immediately raises any safety issues with supervision as
soon as they are identified.
- Follows procedures at all times, adopting cGMP, cGDP
- Follows supervisor directions at all times.
- Able to function independently, but asks questions as
- Accepts dynamic work sequences
- Actively participates in daily and weekly planning discussions
with his/her teammates and supervision (as needed) offering
suggestions to improve Right First Time and schedule adherence as
- Consistently communicates work sequence status to supervisor in
a timely manner.
- Where scheduled work was not achieved, actively participates in
discussions to identify opportunities for correction and
- Demonstrates engagement in helping to achieve laboratory, team,
and individual goals.
- When faced with roadblocks and issues, routinely offers
suggestions for improvements
- Is a positive influence on the laboratory, often going out of
his/her way to support and assist teammates on the same shift
- Has understanding of basic non-instrumental wet chemistry
techniques, Manual Titrations, pH, Conductivity, Autotitrations,
UV-Vis, Polarimeter, etc.Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in a life science (biology, chemistry,
- Capable to read, understand, and execute instructions in basic
- Experience in parenteral drug product pharmaceutical
manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- Successful hands-on analytical testing experience in a GMP
environment is preferred About Actalent: Actalent connects passion
with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We re supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Raleigh , Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!