MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED - Duke Cardiology of
Company: Private Diagnostic Clinic PLLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED - Duke Cardiology
of Raleigh The Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) of Duke Health is
the world-class, multi-specialty physician practice comprised of
140 clinics located throughout North Carolina. The PDC recruits the
top physicians and employees and retains them by offering
competitive salaries and benefits and a supportive work environment
where passion and purpose connect. To learn more about our culture,
visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Mq59-No-kWe are seeking a
Medical Assistant, Certified (CMA / RMA) to be an integral member
of the healthcare team and provide direct and indirect care to
patients. This position is located at 3320 Wake Forest Rd in
Raleigh and will rotate to our Duke Cardiology of Morrisville at
10950 Chapel Hill Road in Morrisville. WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY
- You are compassionate, have top notch interpersonal skills and
are able to maintain calm when assisting patients in need of
- You are detail oriented, conscientious and take pride in
ensuring accuracy in your work.
- You are collaborative and excited to be part of a care team.
- Perform intake with patients to include vital signs, visit
information, and other clinical information as indicated.
- Perform EKGs, cardiac monitor enrollment, application,
documentation & billing process
- POC testing for glucose and anticoagulation monitoring
- Perform telephone message taking with patients, document
encounter, follow protocols established by clinic leadership, and
- Participates in performance improvement projects.REQUIRED
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assistant program accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education
Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education
Schools (ABHES) strongly preferred.
- High school or GED graduation required.
- Certification by AAMA, AMT, NHA-CCMA, NCMA or ARMA
- BLS required KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written
- Ability to transport patients on a stretcher or wheelchair and
heavy lifting may be required.
- Knowledge of sanitation, personal hygiene and basic health and
safety precautions applicable for work in a clinic setting.
- Knowledge of infection control procedures, safety precautions
and age specific competencies.
- Knowledge of daily clinic preparation process; registration and
- Ability to document and communicate pertinent information and
establish and maintain effective working relationships with
patients and clinic staff.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Certain jobs in
the Private Diagnostic Clinic may include essential job functions
that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional
information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation
will be provided by each hiring department.The Private Diagnostic
Clinic is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an
individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The PDC
aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,
creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the
robust exchange of ideas-an exchange that is best when the rich
diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences
flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all
members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the
contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices
are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to
uphold these valuesThe intent of this job description is to provide
a representative and level of the types of duties and
responsibilities that will be required of positions given this
title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of
the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description
Keywords: Private Diagnostic Clinic PLLC, Raleigh , MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED - Duke Cardiology of, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!