Clinical Pharmacologist, Sr Scientist/AD Remote
Company: REVOLUTION Medicines
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology
company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit
high-value frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers. The company's
R&D pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress
diverse oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion
Inhibitors for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new
member of the Revolution Medicines team, you will join other
outstanding scientists in a tireless commitment to patients with
cancers harboring mutations in the RAS signaling pathway.We are
seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with a relevant
scientific background to be part of the Nonclinical Development and
Clinical Pharmacology (NDCP) Organization. The Opportunity:The
Clinical Pharmacology Sr. Scientist will:
- Be a critical contributor to the NDCP organization and
multi-disciplinary development project teams.
- Contribute to overall clinical pharmacology strategy and
clinical pharmacology development plans to support all stages of
oncology drug development.
- Design and manage day-to-day operations pertaining to the
clinical pharmacology component of clinical studies and dedicated
clinical pharmacology studies.
- Design, conduct and/or oversee non-compartmental,
compartmental, and population PK analyses.
- Apply principles of model-informed drug development (MIDD),
including translational PK/PD analysis, dose/exposure/response
relationship analysis to support dose/dosage regimen optimization
- Contribute to the clinical pharmacology components of
regulatory documents (IB, clinical protocol, lab manual, briefing
package, etc) and responses to regulatory authority queries.
- Represent the clinical pharmacology function in project teams
and build strong working relationships with cross-functional
- Participate in the publication of key data or findings in
peer-reviewed scientific journals and presentations at
conferences.Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- A Pharm.D. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Pharmacokinetics, or a related scientific discipline with 3-5 years
of relevant experience (including postdoctoral training).
- Extensive knowledge of advanced quantitative analysis methods
(e.g., population analysis, PBPK) and modeling tools (e.g.,
Phoenix, NONMEM, R, Gastroplus, Simcyp) is required. Hands-on
modeling and simulation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in designing and
executing clinical pharmacology components of clinical studies is
- Familiarity with current regulatory requirements and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting and a fast-paced,
high-energy start-up environment. Revolution Medicines currently
requires that all personnel and visitors to its offices be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. This role will require that the
employee meet with company employees and work from the company's
offices. Given that these essential functions of the role must be
performed on-site, this position requires full COVID-19
vaccination, subject to applicable law.Revolution Medicines is an
equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination
based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, medical condition, and veteran status.
Keywords: REVOLUTION Medicines, Raleigh , Clinical Pharmacologist, Sr Scientist/AD Remote, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!