Company: Smithfield Road Veterinary Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Smithfield Road Veterinary Hospital is looking for a veterinary
receptionist to join our team! Customer Service Representatives are
the first impression to our clients, whether by phone or in person.
We're looking for a candidate who is upbeat, full of positivity,
compassionate, caring, and has a great sense of customer service.
Must be self motivated and able to multitask in a high call volume
& fast paced environment.Veterinary Receptionist
- Greeting and welcoming patients with sincerity.
- Answering telephone calls and returning e-mails.
- Notating client/patient accounts appropriately after
communicating with client.
- Scheduling appointments using our Cornerstone software.
- Issuing invoices for treatment and prescribed medication after
- Receiving and verifying payments after each visit.
- Monitoring the inventory of items for sale by the practice and
restocking these, as needed.
- Overseeing the sale of items stocked by the practice.
- Liaising with courier services and laboratories to ensure that
samples are delivered and collected on time.
- Monitoring online store for prescription approval.
- Utilizing reminder software for patient alerts and satisfy
- Scanning and attaching previous medical records to patient
- Responsible for keeping reception/lobby area free of clutter
- Weighing patients as they enter the building.
- Balancing cash drawer at end of day.Veterinary Receptionist
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exemplary Customer Service (1 year experience preferred)Job
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One locationby
Keywords: Smithfield Road Veterinary Hospital, Raleigh , Veterinary Receptionist, Healthcare , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!