Full Time Registered Nurse, RN, Senior Living
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 20, 2020
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the
Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADAs mission to safely keep
people there has never been more important. Without home care, our
clients risk infection and hospitalizationat hospitals with
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest
priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive
response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving caresafely.
If youre the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to
make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you
(virtually, even)! We can work through this crisistogether.
BAYADA Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) for a full-time position performing home
care visits for our Raleigh Durham Senior Living Office. This
office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in our senior living communities throughout Raleigh /
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more
than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their
communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Raleigh , Full Time Registered Nurse, RN, Senior Living, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!