Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Are you looking for a career helping others? Are you interested
in working for a company that values passion and rewards its
employees with great benefits? If so, your search is over a CNA
career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
If you are looking to join an award-winning home care agency that
treats our team members like family and want to make a real impact
on the lives of others, apply today. We are hiring immediately for
the position of Certified Nursing Assistant!
CNA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA
- Paid time and a half for holiday
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Assisting with hygiene such as bathing, showering, toileting,
dressing & grooming
- Meal preparation, feeding, and special dieting
- Monitor overall condition of the home including light cleaning
- Assist with transferring and mobility
- Ability to engage client throughout the day
CNA Job Requirements:
- Must have valid CNA Certification for the state of North
- Reside in Wake County, North Carolina
- Great attendance and punctuality
- Genuinely concerned with helping others; high standards of
honesty and integrity
- Must be able to work independently with little or no
- Some applied experience, whether family or professional
- Bondable and meet or exceed qualifications and background
- Must have your own reliable transportation, valid drivers
license, and automobile insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
As for our safety and protocols regarding COVID-19 and our
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or
have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure
for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if
they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our
clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC,
including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water,
use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of
disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper
coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may
have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of
COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary,
abiding by national and local guidelines.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions
This position is open at our Cary Office, located at 1616 Evans
Road, Suite 103, Cary, NC 27513, our office serves the Wake County
areas and this position may require travel to those areas.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Raleigh , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!