Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Title:--Project ManagerDepartment: Professional ServicesReports
to:--Vice President, Professional
ServicesCompensation:--$60,000-72,000 base with 5% bonus targetJob
SummaryThe Project Manager oversees all aspects of a project using
either PRINCE2 or equivalent PMP methodologies, and familiarity
with Agile-based development.The Project Manager is responsible for
coordination and completion of the project and to this end will
perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning
responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing the progress of a
project.The Project Manager will often be responsible for more than
one project at a time.There will also be internal projects and
strategic initiatives that the project manager will need to be
involved with, alongside client changes and amendments that may be
delivered in isolation or as a portfolio of account change
requests.The Project Manager has the authority to run the project
on a day-to-day basis on behalf of BlueVenn.The Project Manager
will have sufficient latitude to exercise a wide degree of
creativity and adaptation in performing this role.Responsibility
for:Using generally accepted Project Management methodologies,
organizing project charters, and mobilizing internal and external
customers to deliver projects on-time and within
- On-time new client implementation
- On-time post-implementation project completion
- Internal and external client satisfactionCompetencies:
- Planning and problem-solving tasks
- Planning projects in order to accomplish goals and deliver
products and services within constraints such as time, cost and
agreed quality standards.
- Adapt and manage new, as well as assigned existing project
plans through to completion.
- Maintain the project within budget.
- Continuously monitor progress of the project plan and budget,
and report to the Account Management team via weekly or other
progress reporting by organizing and managing status meetings.
- Identify and address deviations from a plan or schedule, while
keeping all internal and external customers informed to any change
in status or delivery timelines.
- Identify, log, analyse and manage potential and actual issues
and risks, taking proactive action with day-to-day issues,
including decision on resource allocations; and reviewing how more
serious issues and risks might impact scope, schedule, quality and
- Understand customer---s business objectives and the issues and
challenges they face
- Think ahead for customers, proactively addressing their needs
with the BlueVenn solution suite
- Articulate and negotiate consensus on core project goals
- Define acceptance criteria for project deliverables
- Spot and maximize opportunities
- Gain commitment from the client
- Agree and implement performance measures, in advance, for all
work with the clientTeam Management
- Identify the need for resource and subsequently take on team
management responsibilities in relation to the resource available
to the project.
- Work directly with team members or with their team leaders to
estimate effort, plan activities and negotiate consensus among
individual team members on their appointed tasks.
- Exercise good judgement in whether tasks should be broken down
into smaller detail.
- Provide team with direction and vision, including motivating
members to perform by listening, coaching, providing feedback,
recognizing strengths and assisting with performance
- Bring closure to projects, including creation of an
end-of-project report or evaluation document, conducting
---handover--- meetings and capturing and using relevant lessons
learned for continuous improvement.Technical Skills
- PRINCE2 or PMP certified and Agile trained.
- Develop knowledge (if not advanced proficiency) with BlueVenn
technology to understand requests coming from specialists both
internal and external to the organization.Organizing Tasks
- Generate documentation, including requirement specifications,
contracts, schedules, personnel records, project reports,
communication records, design specifications, meeting agendas,
minutes and project status reports.
- Create a structure for project documentation and remain
conscientious in using it and promoting the rest of the team---s
knowledge and utilization within their daily tasks.
- Create a structure for project assets, including digital assets
and remain conscientious in using it and promoting the rest of the
team---s knowledge and utilization within their daily tasks.Key
- 90% of projects are managed on-time and completed within
- All projects are documented fully and handed to the Customer
Success Team on completion.Qualifications
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and/or data analytics
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred, but any qualified
candidates will be considered.
- Advertising and marketing agency experience also helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are
- Requires advanced working knowledge of both communications and
marketing areas and the ability to integrate the two
fields.BenefitsWe value your hard work, integrity and commitment to
positive change. In return for your service, it is our privilege to
offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and
well-being. Among our standard benefits are medical, vision and
dental coverage, life and AD&D insurance, 401k match, employee
stock options, and paid vacation, including eight
company-recognized holidays per year.
About BlueVennBlueVenn is an award-winning, unified customer data
management, compliance and customer journey orchestration platform,
with analytics and machine learning, to drive highly targeted
personalized engagements. Our solutions are deployed by some of the
most well-known consumer brands on the planet (in retail,
travel/leisure, insurance, publishing and media markets) to deliver
highly targeted, personalized, multi-channel campaigns.The
technology ensures that our clients can deliver the right message,
at the right time, to the right person and on the right device.With
offices in the UK, US and France we serve clients across 12
countries and operate in an exciting, innovative market.Our North
American headquarters are located in Raleigh, NC, which is
routinely named one of the best cities in America to live and
Keywords: BlueVenn, Raleigh , Project Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!