MANAGER ANALYTICS, NATIONAL PROVIDER ENROLLMENT
Company: Envision Healthcare
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and
practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization
provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine,
radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and
children s health services to hospitals and health systems
nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies
and Emergency Medical Associates joined forces to form Envision
Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope
of service than any other national physician group. Our collective
experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture
of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the
business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems
and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our
execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780
healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of
We currently have an exciting opportunity for available for an
experienced Manager Analytics National Provider Enrollment based in
The Manager Analytics National Provider Enrollment is responsible
for managing the overall performance of the Provider Analytics
team. The Manager is responsible for gathering data from various
systems to complete both ad-hoc and routine Provider enrollment
reporting and analytics. The manager will rely heavily on
Performance driven metrics to monitor standard work, improve
turnaround times on enrollment, and provide analytics around write
off trends. This position requires Advanced Excel skills and
knowledge of other reporting software platforms, preferably
Tableau. The Manager will develop relationships with key clients
and customers to identify their needs and manage expectations
through delivery of actionable, meaningful, accurate analytics.
* Manage the Analytics team, project deliverables, perform,
delegate and automate reporting and analytics for adhoc and/or
standardized reporting to support National Provider Enrollment.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders (Administrators, Provider
Enrollment, Managed Care, RCM, IT, and others) to develop,
validate, and analyze data to inform decision making and/or monitor
initiatives developed to reduce provider enrollment cycle time and
* Create visually impactful dashboards in Excel and Tableau for
* Transform raw data from various systems into meaningful,
* Utilize advanced Excel skills with ability to perform complex
functions that quickly and accurately summarize large data
* Oversee recruitment, development, retention, and organization of
analytics team in accordance with budgetary objectives and
* Develop and maintain scorecards to monitor status of Provider
Enrollment KPI s, and provide trending of provider enrollment holds
and write-off s from both internal and external vendor systems.
Oversee the development and preparation of a consistent set of
reports/dashboards for leadership that reflect established services
standards and metrics.
* Develop and maintain reports used for auditing/monitoring of
policy and procedure adherence.
* Interview, hire, on-board and perform evaluations of assigned
staff and recommend merit increases, promotions, and/or corrective
* Serve as primary Provider Enrollment contact for software
picklist, data maintenance, and updates.
* Subject matter expert and technical advisor for workflow and data
* Provide recommendations related to process and/or technology
changes to support analytical needs to reduce cycle time and lost
* Participate in cross-functional meetings to determine operational
and/or data structural decisions in respect to data utilized by
* Ensure data integrity using Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
* Participate in Analyst/BI meetings.
* Participate in development and implementation of objectives,
short and long term planning and goals, as well as projects and
programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
* Serve as a resource, providing coverage to other analysts as
* Maintain compliance with HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid and third
* Train, coach, guide, and mentor the team.
* Manage exempt employees.
* Plan and conduct annual performance appraisals and talent
assessments of staff, recommending merits, bonuses and promotions,
and administering corrective actions when necessary.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Ability to apply critical thinking, problem solve, make
decisions, and effectively communicate findings and
* Advanced Excel experience, with ability to create own formulas
and work with VLookUps and spreadsheet interfaces.
* Must have Tableau and/or other analytical software
* Ability to collaborate with internal and external
* Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
* Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 5+
years experience as detailed above.
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Proficient in Internet research and use.
* Able to work with other software and tools as needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of
employment, a company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement,
company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as
generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have
a strong work ethic, Join our team of experts! We offer a highly
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Raleigh , MANAGER ANALYTICS, NATIONAL PROVIDER ENROLLMENT, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!