NA DCG Sales Operations Manager
Posted on: May 19, 2019
* Job ID #: 72798
* Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
* Functional Area: Sales Support
* Facility: Corporate Office
* Relocation Provided: No
* Education Required: Bachelors Degree
* Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
* Travel Percent: 5.00
Send This Job to a Friend Save Save Apply Now
We are looking for an operations professional to join our North
America DCG Sales Operations team to support the Corporate / Public
Sector sales segment. This position reports into the NA Sales
Operations organization but is strongly aligned to the Sales
Executive and selling team of that segment. The ideal candidate
will have experience with high-level analysis deriving conclusions
from large underlying data sets, business intelligence, operations
management, forecasting and presenting recommendations to
management. In general, this person will have ownership to build
and deliver timely and accurate BMS measurement reporting.
- Create, support and maintain the weekly, monthly and quarterly
Business Management System
- Support and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Maintain territory management records in SFDC on a consistent
- Manage the semi-annual quota process.
- Analyze actual performance versus plans to explain any underlying
variances in detail.
- Interface with teams on topics of order load, quota analysis and
deployment, attainment, tracks, pipeline, supply chain priorities,
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an
ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Analyze big data and create recommendations for the sales teams,
finance, and management
- Continuously evolve forecasting models, analyze historic results,
and make business recommendations to senior management based on
- Working with the management team to develop, implement and manage
the Business processes, systems, reports and strategies to meet
organizational goals and initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Operations experience providing analytical
reporting and business insight.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or business related
- Strong background in developing / optimizing business management
systems, processes and tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management,
organizational, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with peers, senior management and
other functional groups.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment -
balance multiple projects / initiatives.
- Superior communication skills oral, written and presentation
skills with management and peers.
- Strong relationship building skills collaborates effectively with
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment; able to
work proactively and autonomously.
- Superior skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Qlik ability / experience highly recommended.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Lenovo, Raleigh , NA DCG Sales Operations Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!