Benefits and Compensation/Total Rewards Manager
Company: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Job Description Calling all experienced Benefits and Compensation Managers! Is this your next career move?Not looking for an HR Manager! MUST have exp with Managing both Benefits and Compensation!Our client is actively seeking a talented Benefits and Compensation Manager to work at their location in Chapel Hill, NC. This is a permanent assignment.Job Overview:Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Benefits and Compensation Manager serves as a strategic human resources leader and will be responsible for the design, implementation and communication of the HR strategy. The Manager is responsible for ensuring all of our reward programs, including Benefits, Compensation, and HRIS systems are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and have an impact on the long- and short-term performance of the organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our Benefits and Compensation programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, incentives, and other rewards.
- Develops Benefits and Compensation philosophy and supporting policies and practices.
- Partners with leadership to leverage compensation and benefits programs to meet organizational objectives.
- Analyzes current rewards programs to ensure they align with our business strategy and ensures that our rewards programs optimize our ability to attract top talent.
- Analyzes the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of our compensation and benefit plans to ensure they optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Leads the development and management of our HRIS systems to enhance our HR reporting/analytics capabilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security act (ERISA), FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations; fulfills compliance and reporting requirements.
- Oversee the management of our benefits vendor relationships, benefits contracts, and bid negotiation.
- Designs and administers compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning, and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides supervision and training of 1 direct report.
- Drafts written communication and enrollment materials, prepares for and conducts benefits conference calls, revise benefit summaries, revises benefit orientation documents, insures distribution and receipt of documents and process changes with vendors.
- Is a cultural champion, emulates A Player attributes, and drives culture throughout the organization.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University.
- 5 - 7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years designing and implementing Total Rewards Programs (Compensation, Benefits, HRIS systems).
- 1+ years people management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefits programs (Health, 401K, etc.) and experience working with external vendors.
- Experience developing and/or managing executive compensation plans and sales commission plans strongly preferred.
- The ability to influence and present to the Executive Leadership Team.Company DescriptionMeet APCAlliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC), is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 certified business in operation since 1993. Its focus is finding & placing top IT, engineering, energy, and other highly skilled talent. Additionally, APC offers a full suite of contract labor-related business solutions for mid- to large-sized companies. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the Native American-owned company has satellite offices throughout the US, with Professionals currently engaged on assignments in 38 US states and six countries abroad.APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Keywords: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Raleigh , Benefits and Compensation/Total Rewards Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!