Resident Services Director
Company: The Bruson Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Location: Raleigh, NC - Aides in caring out policies and
procedures for the general operation of the company and its related
activities and Assist in supervising and hiring of staff.
- Collaborates with other departments (for example, Human
Resources, Safety Officer, Qualified Professional, and so on) to
direct issues to appropriate existing channels; Responds to alleged
violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Code of
Conduct/Ethics by evaluating or recommending the initiation of
- Acts an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that
issues and concerns within the organization are being appropriately
evaluated, investigated, and resolved; monitors, and as necessary,
coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain
abreast of the status of all activities and to identify trends.
- Completes tasks with attention to detail, meets established
deadlines, and functions with minimal direct supervision. Completes
correspondence, reports, memos, and special projects with precision
and in a timely manner, as directed by the Director.
- Displays functional interpersonal skills with employees and
consumers by communicating in a clear and direct manner when
relaying information and managing administrative tasks, and by
assisting in resolving misunderstandings and/or conflicts occurring
within the organization.
- Consistently utilizes advanced skills in word processing and
spreadsheets to perform mail merges, monitor applicant tracking,
and update required employee databases (if applicable).
- Maintains employee databases and appropriate documentation for
all organizational training requirements.
- Identifies potential areas of noncompliance vulnerability and
risk, develops and implements corrective action plans for
resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on
how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Institutes and maintains an effective communication program for
the organization, including promoting: (a) sound work ethics and
morale values (b) heightened awareness of Code of Conduct/Ethics
and (c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and
related policies and procedures.
- Works with the Human Resources Coordinator and others as
appropriate to develop an effective training program, including
appropriate introductory training for new employees and ongoing
training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the company and related activities on
a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its
- Serves as the administrative manager for the organization through
distribution, receipt, storage, and communication of information
related to the ongoing operations of the organization.
- Manages the organization's historical information by developing
and utilizing a filing and retrieval systems that is efficient and
easy to manage.
- Approves /coordinates residential activities for the Directors,
including preparing presentation materials for the Board of
- Exercises discretion in communication and confidentiality when
working with management and direct service staff within and outside
The Bruson Group Inc., facilities.
- Effectively manages the Executive Director's calendar, including
scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements; answering
daily incoming and maki9ng needed outgoing calls
- Protects the confidentiality of sensitive information including
financial data, verbal and written communications related to
business strategy and proprietary information.
- Obtains and increases professional and technical knowledge and
skills by attending trainings, reviewing professional publications,
and establishing personal networks related to workplace
- When necessary due to staff absence, supervises the reception
functions and manages the coverage of the front desk; Conducts
and/or coordinates new employee orientation, benefits
- Completes the initial and ongoing credential verification of all
employees within the guidelines of the policy.
- Delivers reports to the Executive Director in the areas of
incident reports, training requirement reports, staffing issues,
MAR, Fire & disaster, Therapeutic Leave, Food Menu, Supply Needs
List, employee feedback, survey reports and other reports according
to organizational policy and procedure requirements.
- Aides in managing the organization's personnel recruitment
process through consultation with the Executive Director for
guidance and directives, managing the advertising for new
employees, disseminating resumes to the appropriate personnel, and
completing all steps of hiring process prior to generating an
- Manages the employee termination process by distributing the
final check to the employee, conducting an exit interview with each
employee and making sure all consumer information is returned.
- Assembles and maintains personnel and administrative
correspondence files in designated areas according to applicable
alphabetic filing systems.
- Participates actively in administrative organizational tasks
directly related to obtaining and maintaining national
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate The Bruson Group Inc.,
administrative policies, procedures, and protocols in a manner that
ensures their application within the operation of the program and
- Demonstrates flexibility as it relates to a change of work hours
on short notice and accommodation of the Board of Director's
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the
- Complete functions of the workforce takes and others assigned
- Provide learning experiences for consumers and integrate them
into the community.
- Transport consumers to and from all appointments and/or school
activities. (if applicable )
- Document consumer's progress/regress on appropriate form
- Conduct monthly fire drills and safety inspections.
- Attend treatment team /Client IEP meetings when necessary.
- Assist in scheduling medical appointments. (as needed)
- Attend bi-weekly staff meetings and any in house training as
- Counsels consumers on concerns or seeks appropriate help.
- Supervision of consumers at all times.
- Arrange self-development activities and/or education.
- Ensure that the consumer's rights are not violated.
- Hold regular Consumer Meetings to review with the consumer their
rights, and responsibilities and to get feedback on group home
- Review, Audit, Chart and dispense medication according to the
- Ensure that adequate medication is given for consumer's visits
away from facility.
- Supervise meals according to menu.
- Shop for groceries/supplies (if applicable) as needed and provide
receipt of purchase.
- Monitor and redirect consumers on appropriate dress through
random in-house audits
- Supervise/maintain the cleanliness of the home through daily
- Plan and provide social activities for the consumers.
Keywords: The Bruson Group, Inc., Raleigh , Resident Services Director, Executive , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!