ABA Center Director (BCBA) - Leadership Opportunity
Company: Key Autism Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
FT Salary Potential: $90,000 base plus significant quarterly
Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Offered!
We are currently hiring a Center Director for our center in
Raleigh, North Carolina!
BCBA Full-Time Offers:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and
- Excellent Health insurance, flexible Dental, and Vision plans.
Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Match Plan
- Flexible hours. Home based BCBAs make their own schedule, no
weekends necessary. Center Based BCBAs - No Nights or
- 15 days Paid Time Off Plus Generous Holiday Schedule
- Two Professional Development Days off for CEU use
- Tuition Discounts with University partners
- Training, support, professional development, and internal CEU
opportunities with annual reimbursement allotment for external CEUs
(up to $750 per year - attend that conference!)
- Internal Training Team for Clinical as well as Leadership
- Performance Incentives (Quarterly bonus potential that is
designed to be PAID)
- Reimbursement for session related materials and
- Collaboration with KAS industry leading clinicians is built
into our structure
- Virtual electronic data collection system to allow for light
paperwork - online behavior plans to expedite plan
- Location matched BCBA/Clients to ensure less drive time/more
- Mentoring Program for newly certified BCBAs (Details provided
- Relocation services within the states KAS serves
The Center Director position is a mid-level leadership position
under the direct supervision of the Director of Center Operations.
The Center Director provides leadership and support to the BCBA's
in the clinic. In addition, the Center Director is responsible for
operational and administrative duties related to the clinic.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate the company's mission, beliefs in actions,
language, and vision.
- Implementation of company policies and protocol in a timely and
- Conduct supervision with BCBA's on a weekly, bi-weekly, or
monthly basis dependent upon BCBA level.
- Attend meetings with supervising director.
- Attend in-service trainings.
- Complete all reports and conduct revisions in a timely
- Communicate with Client Services and Operations as applicable
to ensure the continuity of care for clients.
- Oversight of BCBA session notes.
- Oversight of incident reports, including investigation and
reporting of findings to Clinical Director.
- Establish and maintain a positive work culture and promote
clear communication between departments.
- Assist in creation and implementation of clinical initiatives
- Ensure the clinical quality of all programming Services of
BCBAs on team.
- Provide additional support and supervision of BT's supervised
by BCBA's on team.
- Ensure highest quality of care is provided by BCBA's.
- Collaborate with staff in regards to implementation of
organizational initiatives, services, and policies, as
- Ensure BCBA (BCaBA as applicable) billable requirement and
monitor utilization rate.
- Update active organizational spreadsheets, notes, etc.
- Be available for emergency phone calls/texts/emails both during
and outside of company hours.
- Conduct clinical hiring interviews and exit interviews for
- Attempt to resolve all client complaints and follow chain of
command regarding complaints.
- Maintain billable requirements by completing assessments and
- Maintain supervisory hour requirements
- Oversee daily center operations including facility management
and policy implementation
- Assist with clinic growth and driving new client intake through
marketing and creative initiative
- Maintain BCBA certification
- Maintain LABA or other state licensure
- Obtain and maintain Safety Care Specialist status
- 3+ years of BCBA experience
- Full-Time Senior Level BCBA's are required to maintain agreed
upon percentage of billable and nonbillable hours equaling at least
40 hours per week.
Our teams of compassionate and dedicated individuals enjoy a
professional, ethical, caring, respectful and fun environment.
Collaboration for continuous improvement as well as career
advancement are important to us! Continuous room for growth and
leadership opportunities as KEY grows! Our support teams will
handle to client intake, scheduling, credentialing, and billing!
Rewarding environments as you work with kiddos and families to
develop and implement individualized plans, assessments, and
therapy to unlock your child's potential!
Key Autism Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect
and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse
cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our
Check out our virtual center tours along with more
Keywords: Key Autism Services, Raleigh , ABA Center Director (BCBA) - Leadership Opportunity, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!