Manager of Revenue Reimbursement
Posted on: September 21, 2023
M-F/ No On-Call/ Accounting/ FinanceThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Amber StoneburnerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $87,000 - $95,000
per yearA bit about us:Utilize your expertise to maximize
reimbursement and financial viability while contributing to
compassionate care. We have been proudly serving Wake County as the
leading health services provider, dedicated to improving the health
and well-being of our community with outstanding care.Why join
- Utilize your expertise to model federal and state reimbursement
programs, optimizing revenue.
- Lead and supervise a talented team to ensure timely and
accurate financial management.
- Participate in projects that explore billing and reimbursement
viability, driving innovative solutions.
- Stay informed about changing reimbursement regulations, making
a difference in compliance.
- Enjoy a work environment that values compassion, excellence,
and professional growth.Job Details
- Manage revenue reimbursement, including budgeting and modeling
state and federal programs.
- Analyze data and advise the CFO on maximizing reimbursement
- Oversee the preparation of cost report filings and regulatory
matters for maximum allowable reimbursement.
- Participate in projects and pro forma models to explore billing
and reimbursement capabilities.
- Communicate the impact of reimbursement regulation changes and
- Supervise and review staff activities, ensuring accurate and
timely completion of tasks.Skills You Need:
- 5 years of experience in Financial Management, Reimbursement,
Accounting, and Budget Management in healthcare.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or
related field required, with a preferred Master's degree.
- Preferred certification as a Certified Public Accountant
(CPA).Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Raleigh , Manager of Revenue Reimbursement, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!