Business Planning Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
This position is located in Morrisville. Responsible for
supporting the operational, financial planning & analysis needs of
the organization, and provides integrated analysis of financial and
operational metrics. Responsible for managing the successful
development and execution of data-driven financial reporting and
data analysis. Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Manage a team of Business Planning Analysts by coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Foster an environment which encourages the development of each
- Manage budget/forecast functions, development of models,
reporting and analysis.
- Act as a liaison to the Business Planning team in support of
monthly financial reporting summaries and forecast trends related
to department budget process.
- Provide oversight of complex data management including;
reviewing, analyzing, and providing solutions and visibility of
this data to department leadership.
- Manage a team who gathers, analyzes, refines, validates,
documents and maintains complex user stories and business
requirements for all opportunity to cash order flow activities for
all lines of business.
- Assign projects and provide support to direct report Business
Planning Analysts, up to and including reviewing performance and
monitoring continuous improvement plans.
- Accountable for the execution of departmental processes and
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of
interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigates that could impact
or be impacted by the delivery of proof of concepts, new products,
services, processes and/or support technologies. Ensure all defined
business rules/policies are documented, implemented as
- Responsible for directing analysis to include analyzing costs
- Perform other duties as requested. Required Qualifications
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work and model a high sense of ownership,
collaboration, and execution excellence.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative
and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others
to solve problems
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Superior knowledge of software applications such as Word,
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred Required
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or
equivalent experience Required Related Work Experience and Number
Accounting/Business Planning/Finance experience - 5+ Preferred
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Management or leadership experience - 2+The Benefits are Clear
In addition to the core benefits - industry-leading retirement
savings and 401(k) plans, comprehensive health care insurance
options, dental and vision plans, flexible spending, family leave,
and paid training and time off - we offer free Spectrum products
and services where available, education assistance tuition
reimbursement, employee discounts, and a selection of other
programs to support team members and their families.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Spectrum, Raleigh , Business Planning Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...