Identity Access Management (IAM) Manager
Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description:The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Manager
position is an advanced role requiring leadership and team
management skills, along with technical expertise. Under the
direction of the Information Security Officer, the Manager IAM will
build and lead a team of individuals in architecture, engineering,
administration, and governance tasked with ensuring IAM services
are applied to corporate-managed assets as well as vendors and
other third-party entities. The role requires ensuring that a
multi-faceted IAM program is in place governing provisioning,
access, single sign-on (SSO), directory services and technical
integrations, as well as supporting data loss prevention (DLP).
Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Create and maintain standards and documentation for IAM and DLP
- Manage a team of IAM professionals tasked with technical
deployment and management of identity, access, and data protection
- Liaison with and offer strategic direction to related
governance functions, plus senior and middle managers throughout
the organization as necessary, on IAM and DLP matters.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to Credit Union IAM and DLP
processes, procedures, and solutions.
- Participate as a member of cross functional teams such as
incident response, change management, disaster recovery, etc.
- Identify metrics to show and track team and program performance
- Monitor changes in local, state, and federal regulations and
accreditation standards affecting information security, and make
recommendations to ISO, Technology Senior Management, and Executive
Management on the need for policy changes.
- Works closely with the Internal Audit Services, Risk,
Compliance, and other 3rd party auditors and assessors to preempt,
mitigate, and swiftly respond to any findings that require
action.Job QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be
considered for this position.
- Minimum 7-9 years of Information Technology experience, with
4-6 years directly related to identity and access management.
- Experience as a lead or senior engineer responsible for
delegating tasks and responsibilities.
- Advanced knowledge of information security principles,
practices, and tools, including any of the following: security risk
assessment standards and methodologies, incident response, data
loss prevention, SSO, PAM, PKI, vendor management, CASB, and/or
- Extensive experience in various security technologies and
techniques including the aspects of leading the engineering and
project management of these technologies.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, auditing, and other information
- Passion to stay abreast of emerging technologies including IT
security technologies and techniques that cover all levels of IT
architecture, including those that affect business processes, data,
applications, and systems infrastructure.
- Ability to function in a consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Travel required sometimes.Here are a few qualifications we'd
LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a computer related field.
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or
- Technical security certifications such as GIAC or CEH.
- Experience with IAM for cloud computing platforms, such as GCP,
AWS, or Azure.
- Experience working for a financial institution or another
regulated industry.About the LGFCU CultureIf you are working here,
or considering working here, you should know a little something
about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the
contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put
our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for
our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented
people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic
work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning
new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed,
members win.If you have questions about this position description,
please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:LGFCU Human
Resources 3600 Wake Forest RoadRaleigh, NC 27609 email@example.com
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Identity Access Management (IAM) Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...