Manager of IT Security
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Manager of IT Security
Role value Proposition
The Manager of ID Admin team is a part of the Identity and access
management service delivery team who will be responsible for
assuring access to internal and external users. You will be
managing stack of engineers on a fast-paced environment that
support MetLife critical and legacy systems that are
customer-first, leveraging modern automation, RSA, Mainframe,
Outlook, Active Directory and multiple intake systems and sources.
You will be responsible for managing access procedures and SLA. You
will also closely be working with Infosec team to drive process
improvements capabilities that we can deliver to our customer.
- Lead a team of engineers that supports the RSA, Active
Directory, Mainframe systems, Outlook, RACF systems
- Establish and enforce best practices in user support and
- Helps identity risks and drive automation to simply the
- Drive team knowledge base of best practices, guidelines,
standards and create documentation
- Support audits work on the managed systems
- Partner with the stakeholders and bridge the process gaps
- People management responsibility, including day-to-day
management, training and development.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years in relevant technology experience preferred ID
management or administration
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in manage effective teams through development
opportunities, recognition and feedback for both onshore and
- Mainframe background/knowledge is a PUS
- Experience with ID provisioning tools and request systems
(e.g., Service now, Access central, RSA, etc.)
- Scripting and programming skills is a PLUS.
- Proficiency with, at least, one web language such as
- Cross functional leadership: organize, motivate and lead those
outside of the team
- Modern Identity and Access Management and general best
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry
we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective,
we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the
world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance,
annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its
individual and institutional customers navigate their changing
world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40
countries and holds leading market positions in the United States,
Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with
$642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31,
2021. We are ranked on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we
were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the
fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading
sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to
Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive
culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to
help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified
candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For
further information about how to request a reasonable
accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing
a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: MetLife, Raleigh , Manager of IT Security, Executive , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!