Human Resource Director - Fast-Growing Multi-State Family Law Firm
Company: Stange Law Firm
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Human Resource Director - Fast-Growing Multi-State Family Law
Firm (Clayton, MO)Stange Law Firm, PC has an immediate opening for
a Human Resource Director. The job duties include, but are not
limited to:- Provides overall functional support in the area of
human resource management.
- Manages and maintains personnel files.
- Manages employee relations.
- Manages employee compensation, benefits administration, and
organizational development and training.
- Monitors Paid Time Off usage and receives and reviews time-off
requests from employees.
- Ensures that the Firm is compliant with applicable human resource
laws, including but not limited to COBRA, ADA and the FMLA.
- Responds to unemployment and/or workers' compensation claims in a
- Timely submits hourly employee payroll and any payroll
modifications to the Firm accountant or other payroll services.
- Forwards contribution letter to pension and retirement services
to ensure timely funding of employee 401(k) contributions.
- Helps the Finance Director, as needed, in overseeing malpractice,
health, workers compensation, and life insurance renewals,
additions, and amendments.
- Helps develop/maintain Firm Policies & Procedure
- Enforces Firm Policies & Procedure
- Shall attend operations meetings to discuss human resource
- Shall assist in semi-annual employment evaluations and the
implementation of disciplinary action.
- Shall be trained to perform all the responsibilities of the
Recruiting Director and shall perform those duties when the
Recruiting Director is absent.
- Makes rounds to satellite offices as directed.
- Maintains a positive attitude and supports the Firm's goals
- Performs any other reasonable task requested.
- The job requires a Human Resource degree and/or equivalent
experience. The job also offers a competitive full-time salary with
an excellent benefits package.Qualifications:
- This job requires a degree in the area of Human Resources,
Business, or a generally related area.
- Preferably 2-3 years of HR experience, and an interest in the
- Applicants should be familiar with a variety of the field's
concepts, practices, and procedures.Why join Stange Law Firm?
- Competitive Pay!
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- 99% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees!
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Personal)
- Take Birthday as Paid Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 14 Work From Home Days
- Company paid laptop and cell phone
- Fast growing Family Law Firm - 2nd Largest Family Law Firm in
- Advancement and job growth potential
- Promotes from within
- Excellent Reputation
- More!This position offers a competitive starting salary,
outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after 90 days,
potential for incentives/bonus pay on top of base salary based on
productivity, malpractice insurance, employer paid Bar and CLE
dues, paid time off, free parking (where applicable), and free
company cell phone and laptop.Company DescriptionStange Law Firm,
PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, and
Nebraska. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest
growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have
received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the
National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and
many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal
Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar,
National Business Institute, MyLawCLE and many more. This is truly
a great opportunity if you want a successful career in family
law.For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail
resume and references to Recruiting Director.Additional
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Stange Law Firm, Raleigh , Human Resource Director - Fast-Growing Multi-State Family Law Firm, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!