Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the management,
availability and support of all IT infrastructure technologies,
including corporate office network and production datacenters. The
Infrastructure Manager will lead, coach and mentor a team of highly
skilled, technical professionals responsible for 24x7 operation of
the infrastructure. The position requires extensive knowledge and
experience with a broad range of infrastructure, virtualization,
storage, disaster recovery (DR) & datacenter systems, cloud
services, and networking.Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Lead system administrators, other technical teams, and service
providers to ensure timely resolutions of issues.
- Consult with business owners to facilitate infrastructure to
support their unique infrastructure needs related to core
processing and overlaying applications.
- Develop and provision the network, server and storage resources
to host credit union and financial services environments.
- Recommend and execute modifications to server and storage
environment to improve efficiency, reliability, and
- Design and develop secure computing requirements and
architecture in compliance with enterprise security standards.
- Oversee planning and scheduling of system downtime for
maintenance windows, coordinating with stakeholders and change
management to minimize impact to services.
- Builds new practices that differentiate, complement, and
augment our existing infrastructure in the enterprise application
and financial core areas.
- Develop and maintain technical standards and procedures related
to systems, infrastructure, and network design and
- Work with MIS teams in the development of research
infrastructure in support of data intensive activities, including
the deployment and operation of platforms and tools to support
enterprise's operational and strategic initiatives.Job
QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be considered
for this position.
- Minimum 7-9 years Information Technology experience, with lead
or management role managing, designing, and deploying medium to
large scale infrastructure solutions.
- Strong experience in managing infrastructure solutions across
storage, disaster recovery, BCP, virtualization, networking,
- Experience managing VMWare, Windows, Linux, datacenter and
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure,
- Strong PC proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Travel required on occasion. Here are a few qualifications we'd
LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or
- Previous experience working within a credit union, bank, or
- Significant experience with VMWare VDI Horizon Solution.
- VMWare, Cisco, or AWS certification(s).
- Experience architecting and managing infrastructure or
solutions in a cloud environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to
formulate questions, provide input and explain complex technical
concepts.About the LGFCU CultureIf you are working here, or
considering working here, you should know a little something about
the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the
contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put
our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for
our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented
people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic
workplace that presents opportunities for advancement and learning
new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed,
members win.If you have questions about this position description,
please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:LGFCU Human
Resources 3600 Wake Forest RdRaleigh, NC email@example.com
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Infrastructure Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!