IT Manager - PAM/CyberArk
Company: Bank of the West
Posted on: November 26, 2022
IT Manager - PAM/CyberArkDescriptionAt Bank of the West, our
people are having a positive impact on the world. Were investing
where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity
and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small
businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our
locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to
help protect the planet, improve peoples lives, and strengthen
communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, were a bank, but
as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to
improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more
sustainable and equitable growth.Working Location StatementThis
position has the option to work in one of our key hubs (San Ramon,
CA, Tempe, AZ, Omaha, NE) or to work remotely as long as it is in
within our 27 state working footprint which includes AZ, CA, CO,
FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR,
SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY, NY.Job Description SummaryResponsible for
planning and directing the day to day functional activities of
assigned staff. Provides management with direction and day to day
leadership in technical areas. Provides advice to management
concerning the application of computing techniques to technical and
business problems. Assigned area(s) of responsibility are
activities of moderate complexity and impact. Will oversee and
direct engineering SMEs in design, development, implementations and
operations of PAM technology (CyberArk).Essential Job Functions
- Develops and prepares budgets, project plans including
scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns.
- Align IAM/PAM technology SMEs with common directive for
implementation and management of centralized solutions
- Responsible for IAM/PAM technology SDLC: design, development,
testing and production operations
- Assist with allocating technical resources to IAM/PAM
technology capability development and integration projects
- Defines and documents product requirements, project
deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with stakeholders in identifying needs.
- Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for
- Plans business and related technical training for new
technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing
- Manages and administers projects and service requests in
alignment with roadmap
- Partners with Lead BA to create and maintain roadmapsOther Job
- Supports training and professional development for staff
members as needed to perform job duties
- Advises management on these matters.
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and
procedures, security measures, and audit standards.
- Supervises installation of vendor solutions and
- Instructs personnel and verifies the quality of
- Anticipates operational/technical needs and develops plans to
ensure system/user's needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QualificationsRequired
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the
execution of processes, projects and tactics within one area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific
technical or professional discipline with understanding of the
impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Minimum 5 years in leadership
- Requires 10 years minimum in Privileged Access Management /
Identity Access Management or relevant experience.Education
- Bachelor's DegreeAnnual Hiring Range:$119,000 - $182,000Actual
compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range
based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or
- In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for
- The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidates
geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers,
Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of
their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated
may undergo regular testingEqual Employment Opportunity PolicyBank
of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide
equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to
any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an
Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled /
Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and
federal laws and regulations.#LI-Remote#LI-AL1Job:
TechnologyLocation: United States-Nebraska-OmahaOther Locations:
United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-North Carolina-General
NC, United States-Oregon-Portland, United States-Ohio-Cleveland,
United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Wisconsin-General WI,
United States-Utah-Salt Lake City, United
States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City,
United States-Missouri-Kansas City, United States-California-San
Ramon, United States-New York-General NY, United States-North
Dakota-Fargo, United States-Idaho-Boise, United States-Iowa-Des
Moines, United States-Wyoming-Cheyenne, United
States-Washington-Seattle, United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque,
United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Florida-General
FLRequisition ID: 062714
Keywords: Bank of the West, Raleigh , IT Manager - PAM/CyberArk, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!