Company: Fresenius Medical Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
POSITION FEATURES:835 S NEW HOPE RD , RALEIGH , NC 27610About
this role: As a Clinical Manager with Fresenius Medical Care, you
will ensure that quality patient care is delivered while
maintaining clinical operations. As the facility leader, you will
be part of a close-knit, collaborative team responsible for
delivering unique care plans and providing dialysis treatment to
patients facing end stage renal disease or chronic kidney
disease.Training and advancement: You will enter our Clinical
Leadership Program that creates and supports a culture of
continuous learning for our managers. The curriculum will cover
onboarding, essential functions, leading your business, and
advanced leadership. As a Clinical Manager, you may advance your
career into an Area Team Lead or Director of Operations role.Our
culture: We believe our employees are our most important asset we
value, care about, and support our people. We are there when you
may need us most, from tuition reimbursement to support your
education goals, granting scholarships to family members,
delivering relief when natural disasters strike, or providing
financial support when personal hardship hits, we take care of our
people.Our focus on diversity: We have built a nurturing
environment that welcomes every age, race, gender, sexual
orientation, background, and cultural tradition. We have a diverse
range of employee resource groups (ERGs) to encourage employees
with similar interests, goals, social and cultural backgrounds, or
experiences to come together for professional and personal
development, discussion, activities, and peer support. Our diverse
workforce and culture encourage opportunity, equity, and inclusion
for all, which is a tremendous asset that sets us apart.At
Fresenius Medical Care, you will truly make a difference in the
lives of people living with kidney disease. If this sounds like the
career and company you have been looking for, and you want to be a
vital part of the future of healthcare, apply today.PRINCIPAL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIESCLINIC OPERATIONS:
- Manages the operations of the clinic, including costs,
processes, staffing, and quality standards.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and development plans for all
- Partners with internal Human Resources, Quality, and Technical
- Collaborates with or functions as the Home Therapies Program
Manager to oversee the facilitys Home Therapies Program.
- Maintains integrity of medical and operations records and
complies with all data collections and auditing activities.
- Accountable for completion of the Annual Standing Order Review
and Internal Classification of Disease (ICD) coding.
- Manages clinic financials including efficient utilization of
supplies or equipment and regular profits and loss review.
- Responsible for all required network reporting and on-site
state or federal surveys.PATIENT CARE:
- Coordinates all aspects of patient care with the appropriate
staff members, from admission through discharge of the
- Ensure education of the patient regarding quality measures,
transplant options, modality awareness, and access care.
- Acts as a resource for the patient and family to address
concerns and questions.
- Accountable for timely completion of patient care assessments
and care plans.
- Manages timely patient schedules to ensure facility efficiency
and develops action plans for missed treatments.
- Plans, coordinates, and validates patient eligibility for
- Reports changes in patient status regarding any clinical,
insurance, or travel and transportation issues.STAFF:
- Participates in the selection and hiring of new team members
and ensures completion of new hiring orientation and mandatory
- Responsible for all patient care employees completing
appropriate training courses and that licensures/certifications are
- Provides support for all clinical staff members at regular
intervals and encourages professional growth.
- Maintains current knowledge regarding company benefits,
policies, procedures, and processes.
- Completes employee evaluations and establishes annual
- Documents any disciplinary actions and confers with the clinic
Director of Operations and Human Resources when needed.
- Manages staff scheduling and payroll.PHYSICIANS:
- Facilitates the application process for physician privileges
and compliance with Fresenius Medical Care Medical Staff
- Responsible for strong physician relationships and ensures
regular and effective communication.
- Participates in Governing Body, an interdisciplinary team for
each region including MSWs, Dietitians, MDs, DOs etc. that governs
policies.EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN).
- Current appropriate state licensure.EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6+ years business operations experience in a healthcare
- 12 months experience in clinical nursing.
- 6 months chronic or acute dialysis nursing experience.
- Successfully pass the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
- Preferred but not required:
- 3+ years supervisory or project/program management
- Med/surg or ICU/CCU experience.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
- Day-to-day work includes desk and personal computer work and
interaction with patients, facility staff, and physicians
- Position may require travel between assigned facilities and
various locations within the community and/or travel to regional,
business unit, and corporate meetings may be required.
- The work environment is characteristic of a healthcare facility
with air temperature control and moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed to infectious and contagious
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position provides direct patient care that regularly
involves heavy lifting, moving of patients, and assisting with
ambulation. Equipment aids and/or coworkers may provide
IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Center, Raleigh , Clinical Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!