Senior Manager, Government Pricing & Contracts
Company: Radius Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Radius HealthRadius Health is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a
reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application
or the recruiting process, please send a request to . Click here to
navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate
Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.Job Category: Market
AccessRequisition Number: SENIO002232
Full-Time US-NC-Raleigh, USA
DescriptionJob SummaryThe Senior Manager, Government Pricing and
Contracts administers Radius Health's contractual obligations under
the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), Public Health Service Agreement
(PHS), Medicaid Drug Rebate Agreement (MDRA), Medicare Part D
Coverage Gap Discount Program Agreement (Coverage Gap), and the
TRICARE Retail Refund Pricing Agreement. The candidate also is
responsible for accurately calculating the quarterly Non-Federal
Average Manufacturer's Price (Non-FAMP), annual Non-FAMP, annual
Federal Ceiling Price (FCP) and the quarterly Public Health
Services Price (PHS). He/she is responsible for calculating and
submitting quarterly/monthly Average Manufacturer's Price (AMP)
calculation and quarterly Best Price (BP) and Unit Rebate Amount
(URA) calculations. The Senior Manager also administers the
Industrial Funding Fee rebate which entails the verification of the
data, calculation of the rebate, and providing Accounts Payable
with the check request to ensure payment is made on time. Coverage
Gap and TRICARE rebate payments also fall within the
responsibilities of this position.This is a remote position so you
can live anywhere in the US. There is only one position available.
- Manages the data prep, validation, calculation, and analytics
related to Radius Health's participation in the following
- VA Federal Supply Schedule Program
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- PHS 340B Drug Discount Program
- TriCare Retail Refund Pricing Agreement
- Performs the calculation of one or more of the following:
Average Manufacture Price (AMP), Best Price (BP), non-Federal
Average Manufacturer Price (nFAMP) and Federal Ceiling Price
- Submits all approved government pricing calculations to the
appropriate government agencies within the statutory reporting
- Communicates to 3PL, distributors, and other relevant external
trading partners the annual FSS price and quarterly 340B
- Completes other State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program and
Supplemental Program filings within the allotted time.
- Maintains and updates all applicable SOP's, SOX documentation
and price calculation methodologies, including bona fide service
- Identifies and resolves compliance issues, questions, or
pricing requests received from internal stakeholders, customers,
government regulatory agencies, etc.
- Works on government pricing related projects.
- Provides proactive and reactive analytics and insights that
help improve forecasting, contracting decisions, pricing decisions
- Manages third party vendors, if applicable, involved in the
government pricing and payment process.
- Oversees the rebate payment process for all government rebates,
including but not limited to Medicaid, SPAP, Tricare, IFF and
Coverage Gap rebates.
- Provides input and analysis on proposed and new Government
Regulations including the development and maintenance of state
specific tracking of state price transparency reporting
requirements and the submission of accurate and timely
- Ensures all activities are consistent with all regulations,
laws and company compliance policies. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline.
- 5+ years of government contracting and pricing reporting
- Excellent understanding of government programs and regulations
associated with these programs.
- Experience providing detailed analyses in relation to
government pricing and presenting analyses to decision
- Ability to define problems, research proposed solutions,
analyzes the short and long term implications, and proposes and/or
- Ability to weigh risk/benefits involved in dealing with
government agencies and possesses excellent customer service and
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access (or equivalent database
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service commitment,
and detail orientation.
- Must be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and be a
team player. Work EnvironmentThe work is performed in a typical
office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet.The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to
use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate
documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Specific vision
abilities required by this position include close vision, distance
vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.Equal Opportunity Employer StatementRadius
Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Radius Health, Inc.
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Radius Health, Raleigh , Senior Manager, Government Pricing & Contracts, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!