Product Manager - ePRO
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
MyVeeva for Patients is looking for individuals who are passionate
about building world-class solutions to some of the biggest
problems in clinical research today. As a Product Manager for ePRO
(electronic Patient Reported Outcomes), you will work closely with
engineers, UX designers, and other product managers to build the
next generation of patient-centric clinical research
Not sure what ePRO means? ePROs (electronic Patient Reported
Outcomes) are Surveys completed by patients within Clinical Trials
to understand how a treatment is affecting their day-to-day lives.
It's an incredibly important, non-biased part of clinical trial
data to ensure new treatments are making patient's lives better.
What You'll Do
- Design innovative product features based on feedback from our
stakeholders (patients, research sites, and life sciences
- Author well-thought-out design specifications within an agile
- Work closely with engineering to deliver high-quality,
- Work closely with UX designers to create a seamless user
experience for all aspects of ePRO
- Build features and products across multiple modalities (desktop
and mobile, iOS and Android)
- Collaborate with product teams to connect ePRO into Clinical
Operations, CDMS and SiteVault
- Support strategy and services as ePRO gets off the ground with
our first customersRequirements
- 2+ years of Product Management or other relevant
- Passion for designing elegant solutions to complex
- Multi-faceted communication skills (understands the difference
in communicating with customers vs. engineers)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with
little direct supervision
- Ability to learn new skills quicklyNice to Have
- Experience in digital product design tools such as Figma,
Sketch, or InVision
- Experience in working with multiple separate teams on a single
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS
- Experience within the life sciences Clinical domainPerks &
- Flexible PTO
- Reimbursement for continuous learning & development
- Reimbursement for fitness expenses
- Reimbursement for home internet (for remote employees)
- Allocation of funds for self-directed charitable giving
- 401k match
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Meal Programs for in-office employees#LI-RemoteUS#BI-Remote
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Raleigh , Product Manager - ePRO, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!