Inventory Control Manager
Company: PCX Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The PCX Inventory Control Manager is responsible for managing
the organization's inventory and assets in support of production
activities. The Inventory Control Manager will ensure that all
inventory is monitored within the ERP system and materials are
available to meet production needs. This role will collaborate with
production, procurement, engineering, and logistics at two
locations in North Carolina. Specific Position Requirements:
- Oversee and provide direction for all warehouse personnel and
operations. Build an effective team capable of meeting the demands
of the business.
- Lead in the development, implementation, and support of
inventory management / supply chain initiatives and capabilities
that support overall company and brand goals.
- Maintain 95% inventory accuracy in all classes of inventory
through detailed tracking and strict cycle counting
- Evaluate inventory levels and drive initiatives to reduce stock
levels while increasing inventory turns.
- Monitor production schedule to ensure that materials are always
available to meet manufacturing needs.
- Ensure that all shipping requests are fulfilled accurately and
- Standardize the process to ensure non-signaled activities are
tracked and executed in advance of required need dates consistently
across production lines.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving in investigating inventory
variance, determine root cause and implement corrective actions
while thinking along unconventional lines.
- Monitor inventory. Work with Procurement, Materials Management
and Operations to optimize material availability and resolve any
issues that may affect the schedule.
- Identify problems and assist with improvement actions.
- Participate in and/or run weekly meetings.
- Adheres to PCX Quality Management System and ISO9001
- Must follow PCX safety guidelines and requirements. Wears
required PPE at all times.
- Works in a timely, efficient manner to meet all daily
performance objectives. Required Background
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Extensive practical experience with SAP or other applicable MRP
- Must be able to work in a team environment which requires
cooperating with others, offering help when needed, and maintaining
positive work relationships
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Background check and drug-screen are required. PCX is an equal
opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and
Keywords: PCX Corporation, Raleigh , Inventory Control Manager, Executive , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!