Human Resources Manager
Company: Southwire Company, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Location:Youngsville, NCSouthwire Job DescriptionSouthwire Job
DescriptionHuman Resources ManagerLocation: YoungsvilleDescription
of Duties and Responsibilities
Human Resources Manager is responsible for supporting all human
resource functions at the Youngsville facility. The HR Manager will
provide support and guidance to the Youngsville team ensuring a
positive work environment that emphasizes safety, quality,
continuous improvement, and high performance. The HR Manager will
also execute on the deployment of HR programs, providing employee
relations assistance, supporting recruitment and retention,
communicating benefits, compensation, and maintaining legal
compliance.This individual will manage the tactical day-to-day
Human Resources operations as well as providing the strategic
oversight in initiatives such as scheduling/rosters, cross
training, D&I focuses, etc.
System/Administrative and governance responsibilities such as:
payroll, auditing, training, job evaluation, job requisitions/bid
process, COVID tracking & reporting, new hires, terminations,
separation agreements, retirement, unemployment, FMLA, ADA,
employee records, benefits, performance, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes market data to identify trends and
recommend solutions for performance improvement, retention, and
enhancement of the employee experience.
- Provides management coaching to build leadership capabilities
related to talent assessments, resolution of employee issues and
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the
facility's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it
relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention,
and succession planning.
- Works with managers and employees to address employee relations
issues of all types, ensuring that the interests of all parties are
represented in a fair and balanced manner.
- Hosts, communicates, and/or support company initiatives in
one-on-one and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Forms and oversees Employee Resource Groups to foster a diverse
and inclusive workplace
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field preferred or a combination of education and
- A minimum of three years of human resource management
- PHR/SPHR Certification a plus.
- Must have excellent P.C. Skills including Excel, Word, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Some travel will be required.CompetenciesAttracts Top
TalentDrives ResultsCourageDecision QualityFinancial
AcumenCommunicates EffectivelyBenefits We Offer:
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & MoreSouthwire is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Southwire Company, LLC, Raleigh , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Youngsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!