Director, Product Management
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for a talented, humble, and hungry product leader
to drive product strategy and execution of our shop operations and
productivity solutions to meet the needs of shop owners and teams
across North America. This role is a critical part of the product
leadership team and will be instrumental in leading our next phases
You will manage and develop a team of product managers and
interface with our shop owners and teams directly to get feedback
on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire
and inform how Shopmonkey continues to iterate and grow our core
You will have an ownership mentality for driving business impact,
be data-informed to find insights, and focused on customer empathy
and product craft. Finally, you will represent the core product
strategy to Shopmonkey's Executive Leadership Team and ensure
alignment between your product roadmap and company business
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Help develop and execute the product roadmap across web and
mobile for every shop type from the single location to the
- Grow, manage, and mentor a team of world-class product managers
focused on strengthening and expanding our suite of solutions that
serve our customers in amazing ways.
- Champion and drive the product life cycle via agile methodology
(e.g. sprints) across product squads and partner closely with
product ops, engineering, UX, and business leaders to deliver
business impact every quarter.
- Create and present business cases and business models for new
product investments, and own the measurement and quantifiable
success of new product and features launches.
- Drive ruthless prioritization of roadmaps, priorities,
experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from
partner teams to executive levels.
- Partner closely with Product Design on product strategies and
synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services
capabilities, writing very clear, thorough and detailed user
stories for complex features and product sets.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders
and work closely with marketing, success, sales, and support teams
to take products to market.
- Be a go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives,
sales, marketing, customers, and partners.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- History of entrepreneurial experience and/or 10+ years in
SaaS/software product leadership experience.
- Minimum 5+ year track record of success (and enjoyment) in
building and leading high performing product teams while mentoring
and growing individual contributors.
- Exceptional product sense on what makes a great product and eye
for great design.
- Strong executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep
level of engagement from senior leadership, including the CEO, COO,
- Expert at working in the agile environment (e.g. user stories,
iterative development, scrum teams, sprints, personas).
- Quick thinker and bias for action with strong ability for
strategic planning, defining OKRs and driving business
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to
problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding intellectual horsepower and business aptitude - be
comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business
opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact and present with diverse groups including
- Ability to model player / coach and be hands-on in helping
define and test features, set up demos, work through complex
customer challenges, managing multiple projects in a fast-paced
- BS/BA in STEM field or equivalent practical experience; MBA
Keywords: Shopmonkey, Raleigh , Director, Product Management, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!