Director of Sales
Company: Storr Office Environments
Posted on: September 22, 2022
SummaryThe Sales Director is responsible for having the vision
to grow Storr's market penetration within businesses of between
50-500 white-collar employees. The team covers a ten-county area
with a primary focus on the Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill market
areas. He/She is responsible to create and implement an annual
business plan that outlines the goals and objectives the team will
accomplish towards achieving the team vision and quarterly sales
goals. The Director will be directly involved in leading the daily
sales activity of the team. The core responsibilities of the team
include ongoing prospecting through networking with industry
influencers, mining industry publications for leads, cold calling,
and ongoing account management for furniture and service
opportunities within their targeted market segment.Major
- Develop the annual business plan for the team and participate
in quarterly updates where you will report on your team's
- With the support of HR manage the recruiting, hiring, and the
on-boarding of salespeople for your team.
- Collect and manage key sales data on the market opportunities
for our product and services offering.
- Have a geographic sales deployment strategy that appropriately
covers the market territory.
- Develop Smart Goals in Workcompass for each of your direct
reports. Formally review their progress monthly. Actively coach and
direct salespeople as needed. Address out-of-line situations.
- Be directly involved in the sales process with "Must Win"
opportunities and key accounts.
- Create positive energy that inspires the sales team. Celebrate
- Establish a personal relationship at high levels with key
customers, and influencers within the A&D, Commercial Real
Estate, and GC market.
- Effectively team with the Storr Design and Order fulfillment
- Engage with Steelcase sales resources. Create monthly sales
activities goals along with new opportunities uncovered and sales
closed goals. Communicate with SC sales leadership monthly.
- Fully utilize the CRM for opportunity management, selling
activity, and account management. Expected Results
- Grow the Divisions top line to $12-15m by 2025/26.
- Achieve your annual/quarterly sales bookings and gross profit
- Achieve the Division's gross profit % goal.
- Keep selling and design expense within your division's annual
budgeted % of sales.
- 75% of your sales staff achieves Champion Bonus status.
- Achieve your division's zero sell goal.
- Achieve your division TM satisfaction survey score
- Minimum of five years of sales management experience.
- Experience working in B2B sales with a complex long sales
- In-depth knowledge of the contract furniture industry is a
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process, creating performance
objectives, and sales coaching.
- Ability to prepare and implement an annual business plan.
- Motivated to work in a collaborative cross-functional team
- Strong desire to serve the customer and continuously improve
how the team operates.
Keywords: Storr Office Environments, Raleigh , Director of Sales, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!