Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Summary We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative
agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create
compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved
brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a
team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and
create the never-before-seen. We are looking for outstanding Art
Directors with a passion for uncovering "the big idea," and who
have a mastery of photography, typography, layout, digital and
social ideation. You will be well-versed in current design trends,
understand omni-channel creative, and experience delivering
award-winning creative campaigns.Social and digital by design, we
expect EVERY Yellow Shoes team member to grasp the importance of
thinking creatively in a tech-inspired world.You will report to the
Creative Director. Responsibilities/You Will
- Come up with creative conceptual ideas that support the
businesses and your leads.
- Answer briefs that require a range of social, digital and
- Work well with a Copywriter partner to provide compelling
- Contribute ideas for content to be used on the digital and
- Offer refined and well-designed creative materials for all
- Construct creative presentations under the guidance of a
- Demonstrate a level of comfort with internal presentations to
- Contribute technical skill when creating motion graphics,
simple video edits and other needs of changing social platforms.
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- Assurance and enthusiasm when sharing ideas internally.
- Willingness to "raise your hand" and contribute.
- Take and blend critique.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator) After Effects and 3D a bonus
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple projects.
- Be proficient in presentation software.
- Willingness to master Live Canvas and stay proficient on the
changing functionality offered on social platforms.
- Eye for design, typography and photography.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history-including films, animation, television and theme parks.
Preferred Qualifications 2-5 years in an agency setting, or related
experience. Required Education An associates (2 year) degree in
advertising, art, graphic art or design Preferred Education A
bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or a degree from an ad
school Additional Information Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a
rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes
health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special
extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits
and perks at .
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Raleigh , Art Director, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!