Company: BISCUITVILLE INC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
173 - Clayton, NC
$35,568.00 - $45,000.00 Salary/year
Up to 25%
4:00am - 3:00pm
What truly sets us apart is our entrepreneurial spirit. We build
amazing teams of passionate individuals while creating an open,
collaborative environment designed to foster personal growth. We
encourage that growth to extend beyond the workplace. All of our
restaurants close at 2pm, allowing for a work-life balance not
found anywhere else in our industry.
We offer a variety of benefits to our employees. Assistant Managers
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts - ever!
- Competitive pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Optimal work-life balance with life after 2 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - This is a general guideline of
duties, not a complete job description:
- Support recruiting and developing a team that's motivated to
provide your guests with an exceptional experience while also
rendering excellent guest service.
- Ability to assist in leading and coaching a high-performing
team of 20-40 employees.
- Assist in completion of daily and weekly accounting.
- Maintain excellent food quality and safety by ensuring
prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Follow brand standards.
- Maximize sales.
- Act as a leader in Biscuitville as well as in the
- Help to ensure proper inventory levels through accurate
- Onboard and coach team members on their desired career
- High school diploma/GED preferred or equivalent
- Valid driver's license.
- Supervisory experience in the restaurant, retail, and/or
packaged goods fields highly desired.
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive individual with strong
interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication
- Able to successfully complete a pre-employment background and
- Reliable personal transportation required for daily tasks such
as errands, bank deposits, etc. Regular local travel is
- Required to stand for extended periods of time; frequently
required to use hands or fingers to handle or feel and to use hands
and arms to reach, push, and pull; frequently required to talk and
hear; occasionally required to walk, sit, bend, stoop, or
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: BISCUITVILLE INC, Raleigh , Assistant Manager, Executive , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!