Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Opportunity:Account Managers are the hub of communication
between BrkThru's clients and internal teams. We are the task
masters, the herder of cats (or dogs, we love dogs!), the nimble
and strategic minds that ensure our clients are happy.
What you'll do:
- Conduct client facing communication and support.
- Own the client relationship and exemplify accountability in
service and communication both with clients and internally.
- Help solve client challenges and ensure Brkthru is being
proactive to address needs before they arise.
- Strive for excellence in four pillars of BrkThru Client
Service: Client Management, Digital Media Strategy, Campaign
Onboarding and Reporting
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven ability to apply critical thinking in problem
- Team mentality to build trust among clients and internal
teammates and stakeholders
- Minimum 4-5 years of client facing service experience
- Two years digital media experience desired. Who we are:We
founded Brkthru in 2017 with a focus on what we believe to be
missing in our industry - SERVICE.
We're a close-knit team of more than 100 highly experienced
marketing, media and digital media professionals who really care
about our clients, their business and their media campaigns. Our
clients are full-service advertising agencies, media agencies, or
brands themselves. Either way, we're always referred to as the
digital team. We have a proven track record of running successful
digital media campaigns for local, state, regional and national
brands in nearly every B2C and B2B vertical and industry.
Brkthru team members work remotely from across the country. Ours is
a fast-paced and exciting environment where employees require
minimal direction, are dedicated, and embrace the vision, goals,
and core values of the company - Caring, Trust, Positive Attitude,
Communication and Contribution. Employees are encouraged to provide
input and share ideas and are very open to both giving and
receiving feedback and training.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ HSA and FSA/ Long Term Disability/
Life and AD&D/ and more---.
- Company paid Short Term Disability.
- 401k Retirement plan with company match.
- We are a 100% remote and flexible workplace (yay no
- Offering competitive Salaries.
- Coffee Tuesdays/ Pizza Fridays.
- Reimbursement of Home Office Expenses.
- A generous number of Holidays, PTO, and summer hours.
Equal Opportunity EmployerWe're proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to
Keywords: Brkthru, Raleigh , Account Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!