Product Marketing Manager - Remote
Company: Nozomi Networks
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the
future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers
in more than 30 countries and we're just scratching the surface.As
we expand our product portfolio and global presence, our Marketing
department is hiring a Product Marketing Leader to be responsible
for positioning, messaging and launching Nozomi Networks
cybersecurity products across our vertical industry segments.The
Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for global marketing
activities and sales enablement initiatives as new products and
features are launched. The role requires the creation of compelling
product marketing content and assets that communicate the Nozomi
Networks solution value proposition in a wide range of use cases
and customer environments. Working with technical marketing and
product teams to produce product and technical content that
highlights the Nozomi Networks solution capabilities to prospective
users is a key role for the right person.We are looking for someone
with exceptional skills and will be responsive to changing and/or
competitive markets, identify and communicate customer value
propositions, and maintain relationships with sales, product teams,
and a variety of stakeholders.If this sounds like you, read on. You
could be the next "Nozomier"!Location: US, Europe, REMOTEIn This
Role You Will
- Develop product strategy and marketing plans, including content
creation, communication, and more; and execute it globally.
- Create vertical industry messaging, marketing, and
customer-facing and sales enablement content and deliverables,
- Build customer-facing content that supports demand generation
- Maintain vertical market content for the web site, including,
solutions overviews, deployment diagrams, use cases.
- Support enablement efforts of the Sales team, including the
business development reps (BDRs) and channel partners.
- Develop topics and content for out bound marketing such as
webinars, joint partner events, etc. and work with the appropriate
marketing team members to best execute.
- Understand and respond as needed to the competitive landscape,
identify, and communicate customer value propositions, and maintain
relationships with sales, product teams, and a variety of
stakeholders.To Be Successful In This Opportunity, You Will Have
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing, industry marketing,
product, solutions, or technical marketing, or equivalent
- The ability to work closely with Product Management, Sales and
across the entire marketing organization
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and
- Experience in Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things
(IoT) or critical infrastructure.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Passion and experience to be a hands-on writer and project
manager to execute go to market plans.
- Experience in start-up, pre-IPO or equivalent entrepreneurial
environment is advantages.
- Able to show accountability and ability to work independently
to get projects over the finish line.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on technology, IT Management or
business would be great.Who We Are And What We Stand ForNozomi
Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the
world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government
organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network
visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We're always
innovating, and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our
customers always have access to fast product enhancements,
exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across
continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and
customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the
future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.Our Global BenefitsAll of our
benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally
we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the
best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-OffNeed to know
informationSuccessful candidates will be subjected to background
verification checks.If you would like to know more about our
personal information, or if you would like help exercising your
privacy rights, please contact email: .By hitting the 'Apply Now'
button and submitting your application, you agree with the storage
and handling of your data by us in accordance with our
Keywords: Nozomi Networks, Raleigh , Product Marketing Manager - Remote, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!