Grocery Manager Level V
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To supervise and ensure that Lowes Foods guest service,
merchandising programs, and departmental operation is maintained in
the grocery department.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly service from the grocery
2. Achieve budgeted sales, wage percent, and profits for the
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies to maximize
sales and minimize excessive inventory.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and
operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
including the backroom according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure
grocery department hosts achieve satisfactory performance
8. Perform product stocking and guest service as necessary to
9. Maintain department's staffing and scheduling standards.
10. Control grocery shrink through proper implementation of the
stock loss program.
11. Ensure proper pricing and item scanning through price audits
and proper scanning procedures.
12. Ensure backroom is properly maintained.
13. Ensure advertised items are available, signed and are scanning
14. Help prepare grocery department for grocery inventory.
15. Works with Store Manager and Receiver to maintain product level
and conditions associated with vendor product.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Raleigh , Grocery Manager Level V, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!