.NET Development Manager (100% remote)
Company: Austin Fraser
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Provides overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the
- Discuss career path, goals, performance, and compensation with
direct and indirect reports regularly.
- Perform regular written and in-person communications with
- Communicate ongoing individual and team statuses across all
departments and company leadership.
- Seek ways to improve efficiency without increasing
ill-perceived demand on staff.
- Foster a strong, positive, highly motivated culture within the
team and in inter-team coordination.
- Regularly evaluate business needs and make appropriate staffing
- Promote goal-oriented self-education and improvement.
- Benchmark performance, establish and monitor individual and
- Work closely with the DevOps team to ensure the Engineering
team's efforts are in line with overall department goals
(efficiency, reliability, security)Qualifications.NET, .NET Core,
bonusDevelopment experience with programming languagesSQL database
or relational database skillsCompensation and BenefitsSalary -
$165,000 DOE/Flexible 100% remoteHealth/Dental/Vision and Parental
LeaveFlexible hours401k matchTuition ReimbursementWork-life
Keywords: Austin Fraser, Raleigh , .NET Development Manager (100% remote), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!