Assistant Produce Manager FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise to be considered a
successful Produce Department Manager. To supervise and insure that
Lowes Foods guest service, merchandising programs, and departmental
operation is maintained in the produce department. Assume the
duties of the Department Manager in their absence.
1. Insure guests receive polite, friendly service from the
produce/floral department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales and profits for the produce/floral
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and
operational guidelines and programs.
5. Insure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to insure
produce department hosts achieve satisfactory performance
8. Perform product preparation, receiving, conditioning, stocking
and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department's staffing and scheduling standards.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of produce operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Raleigh , Assistant Produce Manager FT, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!