Identity & Access Management Solution Consultant - Remote/Delivery Center role
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US
Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant,
continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our
Work you'll do
As part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) practice, you
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable
federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and
tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are
spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to
support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Responsible to design, install, implement, architect, configure
and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such
as SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Okta, Radiant Logic,
ISIM/ISAM, or CyberArk in a client environment.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and
maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or
resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technolo gy-based tools or methodologies to
review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation
and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery
Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live
close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security,
Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance,
Business, Math or other business related fields.
- 2 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access
control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development
- Developing, implementing or architecting information
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity
management, access management and access governance software into
clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration, and deployment of SailPoint,
ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Okta, Radiant Logic, ISIM/ISAM, and/or
CyberArk in client environment.
- Wo rk experience with the following programming languages:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Travel up to 15%
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Raleigh , Identity & Access Management Solution Consultant - Remote/Delivery Center role, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!