Senior Commercial Account Manager
Company: Alera Group
Location: Wake Forest
Posted on: June 25, 2022
TriSure, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Commercial Account
Manager to join their team.Are you looking to be part of a company
where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a
positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to
listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each
other up through mutual accountability and shared success?If that
is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization!Since our founding in 1999, we've been
providing the highest level of client service with honesty and
financial integrity. We are a diverse group of individuals focused
on helping the area's leading businesses manage their property and
casualty insurance risks.This experienced level position is primary
responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day Commercial Account
Manager on a commercial lines book of business and a point of
contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and
internal team satisfaction. The Commercial Account Manager will
work with an assigned Producer to market and write new business,
coordinate the details for the annual renewal, preparing materials
for quarterly client meetings, ensuring the flow of information to
other departments as needed, maintaining client databases, records
management, project-specific assignments, and other
responsibilities in support of client satisfaction as
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client
satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage
client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in client
relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and
management of action items and client communications according to
- Follow all company and regulatory requirements regarding the
labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or
electronic records, according to procedure.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as
determined by company leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Respond to clients and account executive/producer requests in a
timely, effective and professional manner.
- Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance
- Follow up on invoicing discrepancies.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an
assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned
- Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities on current clients.
- Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new
- Review, analyze and market applications to carriers following
- Make market recommendations to account executive/producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of
coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals
and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding
- Attend training and meetings held by the agency.
- Adhere to agency's attendance policy.Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 4 Years Prior Professional Experience as a
Commercial Lines Account Manager/ Customer Service Representative,
or Commercial Lines Underwriter dealing with middle market
commercial lines clients.
- Property & Casualty licensed.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, emphasizing Word and Excel.
- Can work independently and see initiatives or issues through to
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Experienced in EPIC management system is preferred.Equal
Opportunity Employment We're an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying.#pandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, Raleigh , Senior Commercial Account Manager, Executive , Wake Forest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!