Assistant Manager (KFC)
Company: KFC - Luihn VantEdge Partners LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
KFC is growing again and looking for leaders who love serving
customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and want to
be a part of a great restaurant company! Together, through your
efforts and an individual training plan, you can build a great
career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our
customers. This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and
What's in for you?
- Performance bonus pay every 4 weeks
- Dental, vision and health insurance we pay a significant
portion and includes family members
- Free meals during your shifts
- Paid time off starting at 3 weeks
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
What does a Leader/Assistant Restaurant Manager at Taco Bell do?
- Run organized shifts and execute all administrative
- Provide leadership & direction when RGM is not available
- Analyze and respond to operation and financial metrics
- Assist RGM in training team members
- Assist RGM in scheduling facility maintenance needs
- Ability to manage any conflict regarding customers and/or
Experience at the following establishments would make you a great
fit here: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Wendys.
Past industry experience that would translate to success in this
role: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Hospitality,
Assistant Hospitality Manager.
Address: 11657 US 70 BUS HWY W Clayton, NC - 27520
Property Description: 055 Clayton KFC/TB
Property Number: 029403
Keywords: KFC - Luihn VantEdge Partners LLC, Raleigh , Assistant Manager (KFC), Executive , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!