Global VP, Marketing
Company: Page Executive
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growthAbout Our ClientGlobal,
market leading pharmaceutical organizationJob Description
- Achieve or exceed marketing goals across the organization.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and be accountable
for the successful creation, execution and inspection of key
performance indicators across the field and key account teams.
- Key brand identification, lead targeting efforts and account
- Manages client communication, record keeping and client contact
information throughout all phases in the marketing process for
- Provide executive team updates weekly on progress towards
goals, critical needs from internal groups, and access to all
ongoing marketing pipeline activity, proposals and contracts.
- Researching new target market segments and assisting with
conferences and external expert development activities.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of
comprehensive launch plans, consumer strategy and brand building
strategy, develop sales and physician education programs and train
the marketing team.
- Oversee management of key conferences and educational
initiatives including webinars, targeted society meetings, key
- Develop and maintain strategic internal customer relationships
with key executives.
- Identify and validate market opportunities, needs, and assist
with developing plans to launch and refine new product or service
offerings.The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing,
communications or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership
position; experience in healthcare, biotech, med device and/or
pharmaceuticals a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue based results,
balancing a data driven marketing strategy approach.
- Expertise in B2B and B2C Marketing.
- Experience in both setting strategy and leading its
- Experience successfully executing integrated marketing
campaigns at scale.
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and
- Experience developing, managing, and working with a
geographically distributed team Get the best experience with faster
job applications and easy access to your CV and profile. This is
not recommended for shared devices. This website has app
functionality. Add it to your home screen for fast access and
offline features. 1) Press the share button 2) Press 'Add to Home
Screen' Page Executive is part of the PageGroup. 200 Dashwood Lang
Road , Addlestone , Surrey , KT15 2NX
Keywords: Page Executive, Raleigh , Global VP, Marketing, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!