Full Time Case Manager - Registered Nurse (RN) - Senior Living
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 17, 2022
-$7,500 Sign On Bonus for Full TimeCome See Why We Love What We
Do! -BAYADA -Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Raleigh Durham
Senior Living Office. - This office services our adult and
geriatric clients on a per visit basis in Senior Living Communities
throughout - Wake and Durham counties. - -This is a Full Time
Opportunity! - -BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all
ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest
quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and
reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to
remain at home and receive the medical care required. - -
-Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! - -Bonus for FT employees
only -Sponsor - RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and
licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all
state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada,
BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative,
therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children,
adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs
more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical
social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve
their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with
locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea,
Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's
unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure
BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to
help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people
worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.BAYADA is
committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity,
equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all
clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of
well-being, dignity, and trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Raleigh , Full Time Case Manager - Registered Nurse (RN) - Senior Living, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!