Web Manager (Remote)
Company: ALTA IT Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Web ManagerRemote The Web Manager is responsible for managing
the websites for the association with a focus on enhancing the user
experience. The Manager will ensure website compliance with all
regulations and keeps abreast of the best practices in the
industry. The Manager will champion the organization's web
governance plan and to advocate for the digital visitor's
experience and perspective - in order to provide a superior,
personalized experience for members and customers.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the site(s) including
content, features, site architecture, brand design, security, and
- Lead the development of a new website; manage related
- Set the guidelines for how to manage content displayed on the
site's homepage and primary landing pages.
- Serve as a contact for website vendors; ensuring technological
work is done timely, high quality, tested, and on budget.
- Monitor and analyze performance of audience segmentation
campaigns and tests to inform strategic decisions and identify
opportunities for impactful content optimization and
- Manage project requests for new pages, site sections,
additions, or changes to ensure best practices are utilized.
- Optimize web content for SEO based on site analytics and goals;
prepare training and tools for digital editors to optimize
- Work throughout the organization with the digital editors, to
train and prepare comprehensive training documents and tip sheets
- Perform all responsibilities of digital editors in the areas of
the site where no other editor is assigned, or a backfill is
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the
website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's
- Create and update web content as needed.
- Inform, implement, and enforce the organization's web
governance plan, ensuring decisions are based on the plan, while
educating and supporting colleagues throughout the organization
about the plan.
- Actively manage, throughout their lifecycle, all websites.
- Ensure quality is maintained and measured; and used to inform
design and usability to meet visitor expectations.
- Proactively ensure training and tools are provided to
accomplish the goals of the websites and visitor experience.
- Advocate for best solutions to meet needs, when audits should
be conducted, upgrades made. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of five years' experience managing websites,
microsites, and related experience. BS/BA degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage
multiple projects while meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across
- Experience working with content management systems. Sitefinity
- Ability to handle competing and/or tight deadlines; great
organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate solutions to complex problems both visually
- Ability to work under pressure. The ideal candidate will
- Experience working with external vendors for web development,
API integration, e-commerce, automation and other
- Experience in UX/UI testing, design/redesign, optimization and
implementation based on data and analytics.
- High level knowledge in Google Analytics, including strategy,
implementation, validation and custom reporting, specifically to
establish and track goals and conversions.
- Ability to manage projects from strategy to implementation
closely adhering to timelines, and clearly and effectively
communicating and reporting with technical and non-technical team
- Experience overseeing a website audit, update and
reorganization of all content.
- Have an understanding of website best practices, emerging
digital trends, user experience, and SEO.
- Strong written communications skills, including demonstrated
experience writing for the web.
Keywords: ALTA IT Services, LLC, Raleigh , Web Manager (Remote), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!