Sr. Director, Global Benefits (Remote)
Company: Mughal & McRae
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Mughal & McRae has been retained by one of South Florida's
largest, and most recognizable public companies located in Miami,
who is currently seeking a dynamic, leadership-focused Sr. Director
of Global Benefits. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter
expert in global benefits administration, who is looking for an
opportunity to lead a high performing international team. In
return, they are offering a highly competitive compensation package
including Base + Excellent Bonus + Benefits. This is a fully remote
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall global benefits strategy and design throughout the
organization aligned with corporate goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the evaluation of the market to ensure that all
benefits are competitive.
- Responsible for the evaluation of global legislative changes,
and to ensure compliance with all governing rules and
- Responsible for all benefit related matters pertaining to
Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Development of written communications, enrollment materials,
presentations, webcasts associated with benefits.
- Ensure all benefit questions/inquiries/complaints and
follows-through with solutions through subject matter experts
- Policy design, development, and review related to benefits,
PTO, and leaves.
- 7-10 years of experience in a large, corporate environment
- 5+ years of global benefits experience required
- Prior leadership/management experience in a large, corporate
- Bachelor's Degree in business required
Keywords: Mughal & McRae, Raleigh , Sr. Director, Global Benefits (Remote), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!