Program Manager - Skills Accelerator Remote (Accepting Rolling Applications)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remote, US Based
gener8tor's turnkey platform for the creative economy that connects
startups, entrepreneurs, artists, investors, universities and
corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators,
accelerators, corporate programming, conferences and fellowships
focused on entrepreneurs, artists and musicians.
gener8tor Skills Accelerators help job seeker rebuild their
confidence and develop new skill-sets in a variety of top
technologies. By participating in the program, job seekers can earn
free or low cost certifications to help distinguish themselves as
job applicants. This is a challenging time, use it to gain valuable
skills to advance your careers and earning ability!
- Build relationships with partners, participants, corporations
and learning specialists nationally.
- Over time, build and maintain relationships with program
sponsors, and act as the point of contact between program sponsors
- Recruit, vet, and select startup participants for Upskilling
participants in each region.
- Plan logistics and execute Skills Accelerator programs.
- Continuously support Skills Accelerator participants and
- Be actively engaged within the community to support recruitment
and placement efforts.
- Work closely with the management team to develop new
strategies, assess program strengths and address areas for
- This position will assist with and run various virtual Skills
Accelerator programs across the country and support the
- Support your gener8tor teammates across all gener8tor
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment
and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive into creating the
best possible experience for Skills Accelerator participants.
- Authentic commitment to equity across race, place and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work some nights and weekends.
- A "no job is beneath me" mentality.
- At least one year of program management or product management
experience is a plus.
At gener8tor we---
- Revolve everything we do around helping our portfolio
- Wipe down the tables after lunch with as much enthusiasm as we
have taking a trip out to Silicon Valley.
- Are motivated by building a better tomorrow for the communities
we interact with.
- Work as a team to get $#!- done!
We strongly encourage candidates who are Black, indigenous, people
of color, women, LGBTQIA+, those with previous felony convictions
and others who identify as being from an underrepresented group to
apply. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of
the above characteristics or others protected by law.
Keywords: gener8tor, Raleigh , Program Manager - Skills Accelerator Remote (Accepting Rolling Applications), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!