Project Manager - Raleigh
Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a
Project Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction
projects in North Carolina With a wide portfolio of projects
including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift
stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the Project
Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion
of the projects.
This contractor chases work specifically in the Raleigh area and
Project Managers are not expected to travel often. The contractor
also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term
staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize
safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and
well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and
- Organizing budgets, timelines, and consult with architects and
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project
vision is on time and under budget
- Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 1 years of experience in Project Management preferred
- 5 years of experience working utilities (water line and sewer
line) and water/wastewater projects preferred
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Management role, then please
don't wait to apply.
Keywords: LVI Associates, Raleigh , Project Manager - Raleigh, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!