Director, Learning Experiences (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry.
That's how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes
in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by
combining the best technology, processes, and - most importantly -
It doesn't stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We're
committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We're a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus
on the customer and employee education. We are looking for an
experienced Director, Learning Experiences to join our energetic
and rapidly growing team in Denver, CO. With a strong focus on
customer enablement and growth through education, you will be a key
enablement partner for our customers all over the world. Coupled
with a strong external customer focus, you will also build an
internal employee education program focused on continually growing
our extremely talented global employee population.
The Opportunity: We're a diverse bunch of people that care deeply
about pricing theory, our client, or people, and our SaaS products.
The Director, Learning Experiences is a vital part of the Global
Learning Organization, where we are focused on the adoption and
growth of Vendavo's platform. Your primary mission is to develop,
orchestrate, and provide measurable results of our customer's
growth and enablement through low touch onboarding and training
plus retention and ongoing education, along with building and
implementing leading-edge employee education programs fostered in
organic, shared learning communities.
- You not only understand, but have demonstrated success in
selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle.
- Puts the customer (learner) at the center of the experience.
Builds knowledge-based and performance-based learning curricula
that target stakeholder needs.
- Partners with product manager, subject matter experts (SMEs),
and other key stakeholders to identify target audience
communication and training needs.
- Conducts stakeholder and SME interviews, including
executive-level, to determine, recommend and document project
communication and training standards, learner engagement
strategies, and evaluation plan.
- Use an array of different media to produce materials that
promote learning through self-study, practice, performance support,
and socialization, and knowledge-sharing.
- Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact,
and scalability, leverage technology to extend access, and provide
just in time learning.
- Pursue a deep understanding of Talent Management goals,
philosophy, and mechanisms, as well as audience experience, to
ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and
- Participate in a community of Talent Management and Learning
subject matter experts across the organization to share best
practices and identify emerging learning needs.
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance,
comprehension, and application of processes and systems
- Provides thought leadership, keeps abreast of industry
innovation in learning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience developing large-scale,
customer-facing low-touch onboarding and training materials for a
- 3-5 years of experience leading a customer-facing team.
- Results-oriented experience with strategies for growing and
retaining customers in this channel.
- Proven development and launch of effective multi-language
- Experience developing customer forums, encouraging self- and
peer-based help and growing an active community of adopters.
- Driven by data with robust and insightful analytical
- Strong program, project management skills and rigorous
attention to detail and patterns that lead directly to growth and
- Experience with spearheading initiatives with cross-functional
teams on a number of concurrent engagements.
- Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our
product so that you understand the way customers use our platform
and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding
- Ability to perform well under pressure with time-sensitive
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vendavo, Raleigh , Director, Learning Experiences (Remote), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!