Construction Assistant Project Manager
Company: Anthony & Sylvan Pools
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Assists Project Managers with inspections, site visits and
- Communicates effectively with Scheduling Team and
- Oversees all phases of the installation process, taking digital
photos throughout, and responsible for ensuring completion of all
- Interacts with customers via phone and email regarding project
movement, answers questions, and resolves any issues with
- Meets regularly with the Construction Manager to review the
progress of each assigned project and to discuss and resolve
outstanding problems or issues, as needed.
- Assists the Design Consultant and Sales Manager on pre-site
evaluations to ensure that any site concerns are addressed prior to
obtaining a signed construction agreement.
- Interacts with sub-contractors to define the construction
schedule. Maintains working relationships to promote quality of
work and scheduling efficiency.
- Ensures compliance with the use of all safety-related equipment
on the jobsite as required by the A&S Safety Program.
- Ensures the payment schedule is maintained and all payments are
received for each assigned project. When construction crews are
unable to do so, Assistant PM may be scheduled to pick up customer
payments before proceeding to the next phase.
- Produces and maintains accurate construction files including:
contract addendums, revised plans, incident reports, material
- Copy permits and all project paperwork to make complete and
accurate job files, fill out incident reports, maintain in-office
spreadsheets tracking data
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool's policies and
- Bachelor's degree required
- One to three years experience with construction industry,
Swimming Pool or Residential preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to overcome
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power
- Proficient in using an iPad
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and
problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work long hours in the
- Strong attention to detail, able to make decisions relative to
schedulingAnthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.#LI-LMExperienceRequired
- 1 - 3 years: Construction Industry experiencePreferred
- 1 - 3 years: Pool or Residential industry experienceLicenses &
Keywords: Anthony & Sylvan Pools, Raleigh , Construction Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!