Assistant Store Manager
Company: Carlie C's IGA
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Assistant Store ManagerDescriptionA Assistant Store Manager at
Carlie C's IGA realizes that providing prompt and friendly customer
service is priority #1. Being courteous and cooperative with both
customer and coworker is a critical aspect of maximizing sales and
building business for years to come.A Assistant Store Manager
position is one that carries leadership responsibility to both lead
and train by example. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a
retail environment with front end management, ordering, stocking,
- Manage all aspects of the store
- Supervise, Train, and Schedule employees
- Order and/or oversee ordering of product three times weekly to
maintain shelf levels
- Stock shelves and supervise rotation requirements
- Operate a cash register when needed during busy times
- Adhere to all money services, including cash handling, check
acceptance policies, coupons, gift cards, food stamps, WIC
vouchers, bill pay, check cashing, lottery, etc.
- Learn and perform all daily closeout procedures for the end of
day, as well as all daily store opening procedures.
- All other duties delegated by the District Manager to meet the
needs of daily operations and Customer service.Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age, friendly, outgoing, neat and
clean in appearance.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Previous Management experience required.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop and handle up to 75
- Must have ability to read shelf tags, labels and signs.
- Must be able to write invoices and maintain appropriate
- Must be able to respond professionally under pressure to both
employees and customers.
- Willing to work days, evenings, most weekends and
Keywords: Carlie C's IGA, Raleigh , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!