Audiology Sales Account Manager
Company: Cognivue, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Cognivue Inc. is a Rochester, NY based startup aiming to change
standard of care to routine cognitive function screening, to allow
early intervention and proper management as well as eliminate
about cognitive function.
Our Audiology Sales Account Managers are our first line of contact
for our Audiology and ENT customers. We are seeking professionals
who have experience in the hearing health industry. Cognivue offers
outstanding clinical support, customer service, and marketing
resources at your fingertips helping assist in the sales process.
Ongoing coaching and development by all levels of management is
provided to ensure you have everything you need to be successful
including a focused use orientation program.
- Professionally and expertly sell a new technology, and change
clinicians and physicians behavior through strong value proposition
- Accelerate adoption and increase sales of the Cognivue technology
wide customer base
- Meet or exceed sales goals and metrics that are consistent with
- Professionalism is required at all times, upholding Cognivue's
values, while working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced
- 3-5 years sales experience in the audiology industry or have been
an Audiologist or combination of both
- Bachelor's degree or Hearing Instrument Specialist Certification
along with 3-5 years industry sales experience
- Eager to learn and execute consultative sales strategies
- Relationship driven Closer
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Entrepreneur approach to selling
- Positive attitude!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license & reliable transportation
Join the Cognivue Team and Enjoy:
- Room for Professional Growth and Advancement
- Healthcare Coverage
- Bonuses! Contest Money!
- Paid Vacation Time
Best of all: BASE PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!
Keywords: Cognivue, Inc., Raleigh , Audiology Sales Account Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!