VP Digtial Marketing Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company seeks to hire a VP of Digital Marketing to lead us in
the next stage of digital excellence. You will set our next vision
for what our digital marketing strategy should look like, establish
a roadmap for getting there, and bring together the functions to
execute on it. You will directly own and execute many of the
digital functions at the corporate level, in addition, act as a
strategic consultant throughout the organization on broader digital
marketing efforts. You will have overall responsibility for how
Company connects with our prospects, customers and other
stakeholders on all digital channels along the entire customer
journey. This critical leadership role will help drive performance
marketing across all channels including: optimizing conversions
from search and web to optimizing our campaigns through
personalization and account based marketing and finally investing
in paid media and social media strategies. This role will leverage
all digital technologies (web and online channels, wearables,
mobile and apps, AR/VR, etc.) to provide an exceptional experience
for our customers and stakeholders. You will report directly to the
SVP & Chief Marketing Officer and can be based remotely or in one
of our offices in Rye Brook, NY - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC -
Chicago, IL.--**This position can be based and performed in any
location in the United States, except Colorado**
- Deliver an overall Company brand experience along the customer
journey consistent with best in class digital practices and
- Drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including
website experiences, demand generation campaigns, integrated
marketing, and mobile campaigns, etc.
- Lead the creation of an analytics system that captures customer
behavior, models propensities, and can quickly deliver audiences to
digital touchpoints for targeting and experience delivery.
- Lead the execution of search and paid media to enable customers
to more easily find Company online properties and content.
- Elevate Company's social media efforts relating to integrated
campaign execution across the enterprise.--
- Drive personalization throughout our web properties and improve
performance by more easily helping customers achieve their goal for
visiting Company.com. In doing so, optimize lead generation for
- Execute corporate led campaigns and advise our business teams
on campaigns containing an Omni channel multi-touch approaches with
our target audience.
- Develop and manage the digital budget, providing monthly and
quarterly reports as required
- Demonstrate creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and
resourcefulness in leading teams to meet ambitious growth
- Apply agile marketing approach for how we work and deliver
digital touchpoint experience with our customers and
- Demonstrate commitment to our values by participating in
Watermark activities Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience,
Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, digital
marketing or equivalent discipline.
- 12+ years of experience in digital strategy, digital marketing
including a deep understanding of website operations, SEM/SEO,
social media, paid digital media, data analytics, reporting and
- Strong marketing acumen and ability to lead strategy.
- Ability to directly lead a distributed diverse team and
influence a globally distributed diverse team.
- Travel as needed ( Preferred Qualifications:
- Highly creative and experience identifying target audiences and
building offline and online campaigns that engage, inform and
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and
- Experience managing end-to-end digital customer experiences,
and using data to drive product and customer journey
- Experience with website analytics, campaign tracking, tagging,
web testing, and tools such as Google
- Ability to manage and grow relationships with external agencies
and other technology partners.
- Flexibility to contribute to other projects as required.
- Ability to analyze business reports, stitch data together, and
drive actionable insights.
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed organization.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652956
Chief Marketing Officer
Job No. 652902
Head of Marketing
Job No. 652889
VP of Marketing
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030 Privacy Overview
Keywords: ExecuNet, Raleigh , VP Digtial Marketing Apply to This Job, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!