Posted on: April 9, 2021
Seeking an experience Construction Manager/PM or Sr. PM in the
- For managing the installation of HVAC, Plumbing, and Medical
Gas that meet code requirements, budget, and on time
- Have a full working knowledge of working safely in an occupied
hospital or other healthcare facility including infection
- The Commercial Mechanical Construction Project Manager must be
specialized in the areas of new and or additions and renovations of
hospitality projects - multi-family, etc.
- Evaluate estimate and set up job costing system with labor,
material and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders
and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and
- Conduct monthly reports and cost reviews to catch deviations
from a plan or schedule early and keep all participants and
stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general
contractor, sub-contractors, vendors, and internal customers.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel including workers,
foreman, and superintendent.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining
safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee
involvement.Additional Skills & Qualifications:Must have verifiable
experience in Hospitality projects. About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Raleigh , Project Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!