Company: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Are you a Product Manager? If so, let---s talk!
Our client is seeking a Product Manager to work remotely. Must have
a permanent address in the following states: TX, NC, CO, KS, MO, or
PA. This is a permanent position.
The Product Manager will have a SaaS and IoT background to set an
outcome-oriented product strategy and deliver value to customers.
You will work with colleagues across product, design, marketing,
engineering, sales, and the senior executive leadership team to
solve customer problems, achieve a set of specific and collectively
understood business objectives, and guide the overall direction of
your product. Your success will be measured by how well you
communicate vision, set expectations, build compelling cases for
your strategy, and guide the overall direction of a new
- Identify opportunities to address customer problems and drive
incremental business value
- Collaborate with leaders to achieve a vision for how
technology, people, and process combines at different tiers of
service for your product to deliver the right product-market
- Spend considerable time talking to customers to understand how
they think and behave, and use that insight to validate the right
direction for the product.
- Clearly articulate the problems that need to be solved for your
customers as well as our client, and quantify the value to be
created once those problems are solved
- Communicate company-wide why you are making certain
improvements, what you hope to learn from them, and how they fit
into your overall strategy.
- Provide regular updates on projected milestones, progress, and
- Define and deliver the OKRs for each strategic bet you intend
- Oversee the changes being refined and implemented by a
collection of Product Owners to ensure coherent vision and
prioritization for the overall product
- Objectively measure and broadly communicate the impact of the
strategic bets and delivered work for the entire product
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a SaaS
- Strategic. Can logically deconstruct market conditions, the
competitive landscape, and industry trends to help frame which
customer problems we need to solve now, next, and later.
- Analytical. Understands the unit economics of your product and
can make recommendations on how to invest time and resources to
grow the product---s bottom line.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Comfort with both the art (user empathy, design) and science
(analytics, statistics, structured hypotheses) of product
- Experience working in a nimble product delivery organization
where product, design, and engineering work in close
- Familiarity working with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Ability to navigate hard conversations and produce desired
outcomes for all participants
- Manages projects independently
Job Requisition # 31636APC believes that the workplace should be
fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Meet APC Company --- Staffing --- 501 --- 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging
people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits
and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune
100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride
in providing our employees with the highest level of customer
service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding
experiences every day. APC is committed to creating a diverse work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or
Keywords: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC, Raleigh , Product Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!